Chapter Five

I saw my doorknob twisting slowly as I look closely to the door. The door opens revealing Zayn. I run to him and instantly wrapped my arms around his neck. He let the two bags on his both hands fell on the ground instead he wrapped his arms on my tight and lifted me.

“I thought you're leaving me” I said not pulling the hug.

“Why would I do that? I can’t leave the girl I love” he replied. I let tears fall down to my cheeks. He put me down and looks at me in the eye.  “You’re still pretty when you cry, but you better stop crying now” he said whipping my tears and kissed my forehead.

He put the bag on the counter. This is the first time I felt like this. Zayn is my first boyfriend. My dad won’t let me date with someone or else he'll got angry when he found out. That’s a long time ago, there’s one guy. He’s so good looking, I came home with him. But dad saw me and gave me warning. That’s one of the reasons why I hated my dad. I wanted my first relationship to be the last. My first kiss going to be my last kiss. I wanted Zayn to be my last. I trust him from the moment we met. I fell over heels on him. I love him no matter what.

“What?” he looked at me. I snapped all the thoughts on my mind.

“N-nothing” I said “why you bought all of those?” I added pointing the foods.

“Why? You don’t like them?”

“No, it’s not like that. It’s just you helped me a lot”

“Nah, I don’t mind it plus you running down foods”

“I can buy”

“I can too” he said fighting back the conversation. I know he always won the conversation that’s why I’m giving up. “Anyway I’m staying with you for the whole week” he said grinning.

“Really?” I said jumping to him.

“Really” he replied.

“But how’s your-”

“You don’t have to worry about that, Paul gave us a long break” I didn’t say anything but I hug him. But how about my job? He won’t suspect anything if I’m out? I’m worried if he found out and leave me.

I spent the whole day with Zayn watching movies, laugh, talk, food fight and more. Zayn’s head is on my lap playing his hair and I laughed when he keeps complaining but he stops. “I wanted to meet your mom and dad someday” he said while he’s eyes are close. I keep my mouth shot and shock when he suddenly mentioned my mom and dad. I keep playing with his hair and I’m not going to reply him. He opened his eyes realizing that I didn’t reply back. “Can I?” he said in worried look.

“You wanted to visit my mom?” I looked at him and forcing to smile.

“Well, of course” he replied with a grin.

“Tomorrow then”

=

I stopped the car when I’m already at my mom’s grave. Luckily Zayn asked me about what’s the best he can bring for my mom then I said flowers. That’s why he had a flower but he doesn’t have idea yet. My hand was intertwined with his. I guided him to where he should meet my mom. Until we reached it.

“Seriously?”

“Yup, very serious” I’m so lucky he doesn’t know my last name.

“Sorry” he said facing me.

“It’s alright” I said then sit in front of my mom’s grave. “Hi mom” I said while Zayn is sitting next to me. “This is Zayn. He’s the guy I’m dating now. I wish you’re still here. I miss you mom. I missed the food you use to bake me. I missed your hug. And I miss your voice. I wish you’re here to understand and support all my decision. Dad won’t understand everything” I said whipping my tears to my cheeks. Zayn comforted me and hug me.