Author's note

Author's note: So, I was in a 'women empowerment' mood today and typed in "woman boss" into wattpad's search bar and what do I find?

My hot boss, My boss is a greek god, Head over heels in love with my boss, Feeling my boss, My boss is sexy, My macho boss, My boss has amazing pecs ... ok, maybe I exaggerated a bit at the end but seriously, looking at the titles I knew none of them had female characters that had authority over men. Nonetheless, I decided to read a couple and I find the same theme over and over, again.

Ok, so I was sicken tired of all these books about male chauvinistic bosses and their hot assistants falling in love with them.

It's like they come into the company from a very reputable university just to fall in love. Being smart and ambitious, that kind of behavior just didn't impress me. Plus, it makes all women seem very narrow-minded and pretentious. So, I decided to write a book to add a bit of a change to that trend. This time the boss will be a woman. Muahaha! That's right! I wanted a female character who is strong minded but has some womanly qualities as well to differentiate her from the league of cocky male bosses and fiercely aggressive female ones.

I hope you won't regret reading my story :)

Note: I have nothing against guys or assistant-boss romance. It's just that I believe in promoting a more sophisticated and strong image for women of this era.