Chapter 1

Tsukiko POV

"Get away from us, you monster!" The kids shoved Tsubaki-nee to the ground. I rushed to her and protectively stood in front of her.

"What are you're guys' problem!" I shouted my eyes blazing with fury.

They just laughed and pointed their fingers at us accusingly.

"Get away from us you freaks, no winder you were abandoned by your parents." I clenched my fists.

We were always being bullied by our unusual bright blue hair and eyepatch. I've always controlled for the sake if my sister. But today they past the line. How?! How dare they hurt Nee-san.

I looked up to them my previous ocean blue eyes turning fiery red. They stumbled back seeing them.

"That's too bad, if only you hadn't hurt her, i wouldnt be too hard on you."

"TSUKIKO!!" Nee-san wrapped her arms around me telling me to calm that she was alright but I was too angry to stop now.

"Kneel down." Tsubaki nee-san gasped for she told me not to use ny powers because of my emotions.

I smiled at their fear-stricken face. They deserved thus, hurting my beloved older sister.

That's right, they should be punished.

"Beg for mercy."

They cried while stuttering words of forgiveness. I felt a hand cover my eyes and pulled me towards her. I squitmed but relaxed when I found out that it was my sister.

"Gomenasai Tsukiko." After those words, I fell to her arms asleep.

-----Several Years later----

Tsubaki POV

"Let's go Tsukiko, we'll be late!" I held her hand as we passed through halls to find our class.

"Nee-san, slow down! Who cares if we're late!"

"And who's fault do you think, setting the alarm on the wrong time." I jokingly said remembering how we were a mess from preparing for school.

She puffed her cheeks. "Fine."

We ran aimlessly around the hallways, I looked left and right but didn't look on where I was going causing me to bump into someone else, this caused me to stumble back just in time for Tsukiko to catch me.

"A-ano? Daijobou desu ka?" I held out my arm to the man as he accepted and stood up. He had blonde hair which covered the other eye but had one visible bright blue eye.

I bowed and apologized. " I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking to where I was going!" He reassured me and introduced himself.

"That's all right, I'm Kou Mukami, nice to meet you." I shook his hand and smiled.

"I'm Tsubaki Kurai and my sister, Tsukiko." Tsukiko was silent through out the conversation but spoke up.

"Nee-san," her amused voice suprised me and looked back at her and pet her head. "What?"

"I don't know, maybe we're late for class." She said sarcastically. My peaceful smiling face turned into horror and screamed.

"WHY DID YOU NOT REMIND ME?!!" And that was our que to take off and we took off in full speed.

Kou Mukami POV

I chuckled as they disappered in front of my eyes. If they just told me they were new I should have accompanied them.

"Ahh~, there goes my chance." I yawned and put my hands behind my head.

"Boring, Boring.~" 

Tsubaki POV

After going round and round all around the campus we finally got to our classroom. We looked up to the sign of the classroom 1-A. 

"Finally!" I put my hands in the air and did the happy dance