Marjorie knows

TW: mentions of sh/suicide xx
Marjorie knows. She saw it. My black eye she saw it.

Viv had always known he was a monster.

I need help. Now. I don't know how much longer I can take of this hell.

I want to end it all.

Everyone hates me anyway. Well most people. Viv doesn't. Her adorable son doesn't. I love that kid like my own.

'Siobhan, SIOBHAN?' I don't know how long I've been zoned out, but long enough for Marjorie to be yelling at me.

'What's up my love? Is it Rog-?' Then it hits her. It was so obvious I'm surprised it took this long for an intelligent woman like Marjorie to figure it out.

'I'll take you to the police, you can report him'

'NO!' I yell. 'Women are less than men. He'll get 3 months, if we're lucky, then he will find me and beat me to a pulp'

'Siobhan..'

'I'm... I'm fine'

Marjorie's POV:
Later, at Reece and Marjorie's house:

'Babe I'm worried about Shibby'

'Whys that sweetheart?' Muttered Reece

'Your dad's given her a black eye' I say, reluctantly.

'HE WHAT?' Reece yelled, jumping up.

'Reece-'

'HE HIT A WOMAN?'

'...yes?'

'LOOKS LIKE CHEF ISN'T GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE BEHIND BARS'

'He knows where Siobhan is going tomorrow. He's planing to meet them there and hurt her. And Vivian. You know the mother that meets up with her?'

'Yes I do and. Oh god I'm loosing my mind.' He says, running his temples.

Majorie called him over, massaging his shoulders.

'We can go and intercept him tomorrow'

'We?!'

'Yes, we. I know what your father is capable of and me and Autumn are coming. There's no way I'm letting you go on your own'

'No Marjorie your not getting hurt too'

'Please Reece'

'Fine'