Shivian.

'WHY THE FUCK DID MARJORIE FIND OUT THEN?' He yelled, as the belt came down on my arm again.
'I... she saw the bruises' I sobbed
Roger looked at me, his eyes nothing but evilness.
'You better fucking be sorry. Go now, you'll be late for your coffee work meeting' he snarled. I'm so glad he doesn't know about Vivian.
I can't let him know. God knows what he'd do to Viv and Jamie.
I pull up outside the coffee shop and enter it, and see Vivian sitting down, drumming her nails against the table. Her whole face lit up when she saw me.
'Bon bon! What's wrong with your face...?'
I swallow and sit down adjusting my hair.
'It's, Roger.' I say, trying not to cry.
'Oh my Bon Bon'
She pulls me in for a kiss on the cheek, a friendly one, but I move to her mouth. Her lips collide with mine, it feels like bliss.
I pull away.
'Viv I'm so sorry I-!'
'No, Siobhan it's... amazing' she said, kissing me again.
Then I see him. Oh my fuck. It's Roger. Standing there. Watching me.
I instinctively pick up the butter knife, and order Vivian to get behind me.
He steps closer.
'Kissing women are we now? You gay slut' he said, his eyes widening
Suddenly, as if from no where, I see him. Reece. Behind his dad. The whole cafe is looking at us now. The waitress has already called the police.
He raised his hand, ready to lace my skin with another dosing for purple bruises. Vivian gripped my arm, sobbing.
Just as it was about to come down on me, Reece ran out. He hit his father to the floor, knocking him out cold.
Marjorie emerged from behind him, tears in her eyes.
I collapsed onto her and... Autumn? Where did she come from? I don't care. I collapse into them, sobbing.
I never normally let people see me this vulnerable. Very rarely.  
I see the flashing lights of the police, and I black out, satisfied knowing Vivian will be safe now.

Vivian's POV:
She's so perfect. God what has this evil monster done to my Bon Bon?
I sit by her hospital bed, holding her hand, waiting for her to awake. Jamie sat in the corner, colouring.
'Whatcha doing Jay-Jay' I ask, looking over to him.
'I'm making a drawing, for Shibby!' He says excitedly, running over to me with his drawing. Me and Siobhan as stick figures, holding and with love hearts around us. Jamie is on his push bike in it, next to us.
My eyes well up with tears when-
'Viv' I hear a raspy voice next to me.
'Siobhan!' I turn around.
'Shibby!' Smiles Jamie.
'Hey kid. Hi Vivian' smirked Siobhan. 
God how I love this woman...