Siobhan

I have to leave Viv for the day today. And go to work.

I'm praying that's he's not got any reason to be there. At least my new friends are looking out for me.

'Hello my love, how was your weekend?' Says Marjorie, chirpy as ever.

I begin to roll my eyes, then decide against it. If I'm going to make friends, Marjorie would be a good place to start.

'It was... lovely thank you. What about you?'

'Ah! It was nice thank you'

I was about to respond before we got a tannoy that the meeting was starting.

Meeting? Marjorie got up and took my hand.

She whispered 'don't worry my love, Reece and Autumn are in there as well as I am'

I swallow. Every word has left my memory. I resort to a bit and smile instead.

We walk into the room and I see him.

The way he's looking me up and down.

I know what he's imagining and it makes me feel sick.

It seems like Reece can read my mind because all of a sudden, he stomps on Roger's foot, and Autumn does the same.

'Ah! Reece, Mutton Chops? What was that for?' He asks, wincing.

Reece and Aut roll their eyes, whilst me and Marjorie try not to laugh.

After the meeting is over, and I'm leaving to go out the building, I see him.

He grabs me by my neck, so I can't breathe. He starts running his hand around me.

He doesn't know I have just enough room to scream. And I do. I scream so loudly.

'Ok, we can do it at home then you slut' he says

Just as he's bundling me into the backseat of his car, I see Reece and Autumn running. That's when it all went black.

Reece's POV:

I walk out the meeting, my arm around my girlfriend's waist. Well, hopefully, if I man up soon, fiancé.

'Hey gorgeous, meal tonight?' I whisper in her ear.

'Of course darling' she says, giving me a kiss.

'I was think-!'

Then me and my sister hear it.

A piercing scream.

From who sounds like Siobhan.

From the car park.

We both instinctively start running, knowing what our father is capable of.

I see her getting himself into a car with Shibby. I'm not sure where she got it from, but Autumn produces a bat to me.

I smirk and through it at the card front window.

Smashing it. I reach my hand through, cutting it in the sharp glass and unlock the door. I drag him out and start punching him.

The last punch I blow I scream loudly 'and this is for my sister', delivering it straight in his nose.

I feel familiar hand around my shoulder dragging me off. Marjorie's hands.

We rush Siobhan to the hospital shortly after.