Chapter 2

Author's pov:
As ohm and nanon will be behaving as they fought there might be some events they attended which I am going to add, they attended many events without talking to each other so don't relate those events which I am going to add in this from real life.

Ohm and nanom will be attending some events with many gmmtv actors like, Jimmy, sea, phuwin, pond, dunk, joong, mark, neo, gemini, forth, earth, mix...etc.

Imagine all of them there:-

Ohm's pov:It's going to be hard for me to ignore non but I need to do it I don't want him to be uncomfortable with me he seem to be affected by the people who sexualize us, Ohm pawat let's do your best !!

Ohm's pov:
It's going to be hard for me to ignore non but I need to do it I don't want him to be uncomfortable with me he seem to be affected by the people who sexualize us, Ohm pawat let's do your best !!.

Nanon's pov:
I wish we both felt same way but I cannot force it on him, I'll do as we planned nanon korapat you got this boy !!.

After a while Ohm's manager come to take him as today both of them are going separately.

Same goes for nanon both arrived at diffrent times at the event fans did notice it, but they didn't thought about it that much.

At event

Jimmy: hello ~~~ *hugs nanon*

Nanon: hello broo *hug back*

Ohm was talking with perth.

Perth: ooi nanon come late?, is something wrong..?

Ohm: *signs* ignore him I don't want to talk about it.

Ohm in mind:
Ayooo, not only fans but friends noticed it too, do we actually act as couple??. Ughhh

After a lil chat with other they all had fun singing, talking, dancing and photos.

The event was about to end then..

Forth: p'nanon I am a big fan of you can I have a photo?

Nanon: sure *side hugs forth*

Forth: wait let me call p'ohm *was about to run towards ohm*

Nanon: *grab him from his coat* no need, you are my fan or his *smirking*

Forth: ooi both of you but fine I'll take separate photo hehe..

Nanon: hmm~~

They both took photo with each other..