Author's Note

Hello! My name is Lilac (Not my real name, but my parents will most likely kill me if I tell you guys. Precautions!)!  I am a total TDP fan and non of this is canon. It's just a story of my imagination. Warning ⚠️ - The first few chapters might be a little wonky. Most of the characters belong to the creator of TDP. I created some of my own characters to make the story a little bit more interesting. The main protagonist of this story is going to be an elf named Artemis. I made her, she is not a real character in the show. I think.

This story starts around the time before season one, except a few things might be a little different to accommodate the story. Such as the ages. So basically, the time line is a little messed up. I know that Ezran and the gang go on their journey a few years after Avizandum died. So like when Callum is around 14, Rayla is 15, and Ezran is 10. So lets just imagine that for this fanfic Callum is 17, Rayla is 18, and Ezran is 13. This is so that the story makes a little more sense. If there is anything else that needs to be changed I promise I will tell you guys.

Also no promises on when I will update, but I will try to keep it consistent. I've been have a busy life.

*cries in literally no time to do anything*

So, please don't get impatient with the lack of updates. By the way please DO NOT swear or say anything inappropriate in the comments. Anyways I've been stalling enough. So please settle down and enjoy the story!

 So please settle down and enjoy the story!

- Lilac