India's No. 3 roulette will be eliminated by Harmanpreet during World Cup.

India's third-ranked player's "mystery" has been revealed. Harmanpreet Kaur appears to be the piece of the puzzle that head coach Amol Muzumdar. Who had been quiet about, is now expected to solve.
"Yes, without a doubt. at addition to the warm-up matches. We had already made our decisions at the camps back in India before we left for the World Cup, Muzumdar stated prior to India's opening match of the competition on Friday against New Zealand. "Our camp in Bangalore was quite enjoyable. That was where we had made our decision. These World Cup qualifying matches clearly demonstrated that to us.
You are able to guess it. You will locate it if you look through the scorecards. It's a role that has had several occupants lately. It was also born out of necessity, mostly as a result of Yastika Bhatia's injury sustained during the Bangladesh tour in April. Which made her appear to be the front-runner.
Since then, Yastika has recovered from a knee injury and is playing for the UAE team. However, it looks like she will have to wait for her chances. Harmanpreet batted at No.3 in both of India's warm-ups, with scores of 10 and 1. However, it appears that in the grand scheme of things, that was unimportant.
Harmanpreet Kaur
Giving Harmanpreet the best opportunity to maximize her power game once.It appears that the decision was made with some thought. Harmanpreet has mostly found herself playing catch up at the position she normally bats at, at four or five. Her strike rate of 94.09 throughout 84 T20 innings since 2022 is telling.
There have been four other people tried there since Muzumdar took charge. The longest-lasting experiment was the one conducted by Dayalan Hemalatha. She scored just 139 runs in seven games. Though, with 41 of those coming in a single inning. The other two who were briefly tried out were Sajeevan Sajana and Uma Chetry.

Although Muzumdar could have resorted to Jemimah Rodrigues in an emergency, Muzumdar's dexterity against spin makes her an important player at No. 4 or 5. According to the theory, Rodrigues, a touch player, may find it simpler to identify gaps in fields that are spread out.
Despite the limited sample size, Rodrigues hits for 143.81 in 10 innings at No. 5. Which is a significant improvement over his 110.19 at No. 3 over 59 innings. Nevertheless, Rodrigues is aiming to advance to "striking from ball one" as the next phase of her T20 batting development.
WPL given us a good base to find players
Muzumdar emphasized the strength of India's roster. Not to mention that key backup players had specific roles allocated to them. Like Sajana, who as part of her personal development was sent to Australia for the "A" tour to "check off certain boxes," which enhanced her status as an X-factor contestant.
It has, in my opinion, been a collaborative effort involving not only the Indian team or contingent but also the NCA, Muzumdar. We've been completely in sync with the coaches over there who went on the India a journey to Australia. We've been in continual communication. After the tour, we received feedback.
We seem to be formalizing a lot of things, in my opinion. Apart from the Indian contingent as I indicated, the India A [setup] is also very crucial for us. So that we get a lot of guys, and the bench strength is higher. We've observed the outcomes.

Several players who have joined the Indian team for this World Cup are alumni of the WPL. Not, of course, damaging the national team of first-class cricketers. But we have a solid foundation to locate players thanks to WPL.
Shreyanka Patil is one of the players whose reputation has improved as a result of the WPL. During Royal Challengers Bengaluru's championship run earlier this year. The all-around player took the most wickets (4 for 12 in the final, to be exact).Even though Shreyanka is just 12 T20I matches old. She has already established herself as a crucial death bowler. Who can create angles from around the stumps, much like her fast-bowling teammates. She has demonstrated a tendency to bowl in all phases of the game with her fluctuations in pace.
Another player who has sped her path through the WPL circuit is Radha Yadav. Who found herself in the cold for over a year after the previous tournament in South Africa. As has S Asha, the legspinner. Who debuted in Bangladesh this April and is another RCB discovery.