Chapter 1

Author's Pov

Ruhi comes out of the Poddar mansion but suddenly her head starts to spin and she fainted.

"Ruhi....."
Rohit who stood near the door saw that and came running to his wife. He takes her head in his lap and starts to pat her cheek repeatedly calling her name.

Everyone came out hearing Rohit's panicked voice. Abhira quickly ran inside and brought a glass of water. When she was going to sprinkle some water on Ruhi, Vidya snatched the glass and pushed her aside.

Abhira's eyes filled with tears witnessing the hate and disdain for her in the eyes of her mother in law. Manisha patted her head throwing a sympathetic look at her.

Rohit quickly lifted Ruhi in to his arms and ran inside the mansion. Everyone followed them and Madhav quickly informed their family doctor.

Abhira also followed them and when she was going to the room, a hand stopped her.

"You will not go anywhere near my children." Vidya spatted at her, her eyes filled with pure hate.

"But ma.. I just want to help Ruhi. She will need my help." Abhira pleaded in front of her.

"Oh...sudden love for Ruhi. I thought you hate her." Vidya sarcastically chuckled at her.

"Ma please..." Abhira tried to hold her hand, tears running on her face. But Vidya pushed her hard causing Abhira to lose her balance. She fell backwards and when her head almost going to hit the floor, a hand hold her tightly pulling her in to his arms.

Armaan's heart almost stopped seeing Abhira going to get hurt. He quickly pulled her in to his protective embrace and abhira sobbed in his arms feeling her husband's care after long time.

Armaan caressed her head lovingly and kissed her forehead. If he did not come at the right time, don't know what would have happened to his love. He doesn't want to even imagine that.

"I am sorry Abhira. I didnt mean to...." Vidya stopped seeing armaan's hard gaze on her. His eyes spitting fire at her and he opened his mouth to rebuke her, but unfortunately doctor came there stopping his words.

Vidya quickly followed doctor to Ruhi's room. Abhira also turned to go there but armaan pulled her back to his arms. 

"Where do you think you are going? Do you want to pushed again by maa?" Armaan asked from her in his cold voice. Abhira gulped seeing his hard gaze and shaked her head indicating no.

"Thought so.." Armaan nodded his head and pulled her in to their room, closing the door behind them.

So how is the chapter???