Chapter 3

Target🎯:100 votes and 20 comments

Author's Pov

Armaan opened his eyes slowly adjusting to the sunlight that coming from window of their room. He nuzzled his face in to abhira's neck inhaling her divine fregnance.

Abhira sleeping soundly with a cute pout on her face, her legs tangled with his. Her arms wrapped around his torso in a tight grip. Armaan admired his wife with a calm smile on his face.

'She is looking like a baby...' 

Armaan caressed her face lovingly, his gaze shifted to her exposed neck eventually. His love bites turning purple and he felt worried that they must be hurting her.

He pulled the duvet slowly exposing her naked upper body to his eyes. He caressed her bite marks and peppered small kisses everywhere. Abhira moaned in her sleep due to pleasurable sensations and opened her eyes slowly.

Armaan quickly laid on his place, pretended to be sleeping. Abhira waked up completely and quickly covered herself, realising she was completely naked under the duvet.

She turned to her husband admiring his handsome face. Her hand involuntarily reached and caressed his beard covered face. She leaned in to him and kissed his forehead.

When she tried to get up from the bed, Armaan quickly pressed her to bed and put his whole body on her. A shriek left from her mouth because of the sudden movement and skin to skin contact with his body.

"Where do you think you are going, leaving me alone in this bed?" Armaan whispered near her lips, his left hand slowly reaching her private part.

"Armaan.. I have to make breakfast for...aah.." She could not complete her sentence as Armaan silenced her with his lips and his middle finger put in her pussy.

…………………………………………………

Armaan and Abhira reached the breakfast table almost 30 minutes later. Everyone looked at them and Abhira hide behind Armaan witnessing Vidya's glare towards her.

"Did maharani wake up? Doesn't madam know that Ruhi can't work now. And there is so much work to do as there is a pooja in the house. But no. Madam only knows to sleep." Vidya taunted serving a glass of milk to Ruhi.

"Maa. Today Abhira will not do any work. She does not feel well today. You can hire more workers if you have so much work." Armaan announced in his no nonsense tone and Vidya's mouth closed at that.

Abhira tried to intervened, but one glare of Armaan enough to silent her mouth. He slide a chair and gestured Abhira to sit there. She silently sat and served breakfast for both of them.

Manisha and Manoj high fived with each other, earning a glare from Kaveri. They both controlled their smile, putting their attention on the breakfast.

"Why suddenly pooja? Is today a special day." Armaan asked nonchalantly not knowing the reason for sudden pooja.

"Actually, Ruhi is pregnant. She is going to give us the best gift in the world." Vidya flaunted it sending a loathing look to Abhira.

Abhira and Armaan frozed in there place hearing it. Kaveri and Manisha send a disapproved look to Vidya.

"Bhaiya..Bhabhi..Where are you lost" Kiara asked bringing them back to reality.

Lots of drama going to happened in next chaper.