Chapter 2

Target 🎯: 50 Votes and 20 comments.
If you pass the target next update on tomorrow.

Author's Pov

Armaan closed the door and pinned abhira tightly to a nearby wall throwing his bag on to the sofa. He placed his one hand on the wall and other one in her bare waist. Abhira shivered feeling his body heat completely.

"You don't need to look after any of my family members. They will never appreciate your sacrifices. So from now on you will never interfere in their matters. Do you get that?" Armaan asked in his dominating voice, his hand moving on her bare waist teasingly.

Abhira's breath hitched in her throat and she nodded her head unable to form any sentence from her mouth. "Words. I want words baby." Armaan husked in her ears, biting her earlobe and pinched her waist hardly.

A loud moan escaped from her mouth and she replied breathlessly. "Aah.. yes ..."

Armaan placed his lips on her and starts to kiss her roughly. Abhira stood frozen in her place and armaan squeezed her chest lightly not getting her response. Abhira quivered in his arms and starts to respond him. Both of them moaned in pleasure.

Armaan lifted her in to his arms without breaking their kiss and put her in the bed gently. He removed his coat and shirt in a hurry. A breathless Abhira tapped his chest, wanting to get oxygen to her lungs.

Armaan break their kiss and put his forehead in her admiring her flushed cheeks and bruised lips. She was looking so tempting and Armaan could not remove his gaze from her.

He kissed her forehead and looked at her eyes, asking permission to proceed. "May I?"
Abhira nodded her head eagerly because she was waiting for this moment from almost three months. In those time she just wanted support and love of her husband. Her eyes teared getting emotional.

Armaan noticed her tears and understood her desperation for him. He felt so much ashamed about him remembering his past acts.

"I am so sorry Abhira. I was blind in my mother's love so much that I completely forget that my wife was hurting inside. I am so sorry baby. Please forgive me. I will never do it again."

"It's okay Armaan. But please don't do that again. I felt so much suffocated in this house. No one was there for me and even between so much people I felt all alone." Abhira cried hugging him tightly releasing all her frustration.

Armaan also teared listening to her and hugged her tightly putting his all weight on her. After few minutes her sobbing turned in to sniffles and her tight hold around Armaan loosened slightly.

Armaan wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks. Abhira caressed his hair and they both held the eye contact."I love you so much." "I love you too baby. So so much." They leaned in to each other and kissed their lips this time very slowly taking their time.

Two lost souls became one and whole sky witnessed their passionate union.

Here all family get the news of Ruhi's pregnancy and Vidya started to held a pooja for them. But unknown to everyone Kaveri got to know about the fake medical report of Abhira.

What do you think ?
Should Kaveri exposed the truth of Ruhi?

Please comment, vote and share.