I'm sorry, I love you

"It's done," there's so much blood "the missions completed." "Do you have any word on the other one?" "Yes, I don't think they kno-" "Hawks?" Shit, fuck, no. This isn't real, it can't be. "...Change of plans, finish your last mission." ..what? 

"Kei, what happened? Who are you calling?" "I-" "Finish it Hawks, you know what to do." Last mission...my last mission "Kei? Hey, what's wrong? Who were you calling?" Shiggi "Fuck Kei, is that Best Jeanist?" Dabi "It's my last mission" 

"Kei...what are you talking about? Come on, talk to us." "It's my last mission...I have to finish it" They only told me what to do, never how I should do it. "Keigo-" "DON'T COME CLOSER, please" Why are my hands shaking? "Alright, alright just, fuck- calm down and put down the feather." 

"It's my last mission, I have to finish it." "Keigo, no WAIT" Shit, maybe I shouldn't have done that... "Why would you DO that? Fuck, Dabi call Compress and tell him to get the medkit. Stay with me angel" He looks really pretty right now. 

"They're coming but he won't be able to teleport in this condition" "We have to try" His eyes, so blue, like the sky...I like the sky, it's free "What? Kei focus, stay with us dove" "I was talking wasn't I, I didn't think I was. I don't do that often, thinking I mean. I didn't even think of this, gods" "It's ok, it's ok just stay with us alright dove?" 

"I'm a traitor... I just wanted you to know...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" Oh, my eyes are wet. I'm crying...I haven't done that in a while "It's alright angel, we knew, just stay focused. Compress is gonna be here soon" "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" "Shh, you're gonna be okay, dove. Just keep on breathing, don't leave us" "I'm sorry, I love you." 

I like the darkness. It usually makes it quiet and peacefull. I don't see it often, the only time is usually when it's really early in the morning and I'm laying in bed in Dabi's and Shiggi's arms.. I guess there isn't really a difference. At least they'll have each other...

We'll meet again, I promise