Dracula vs Orange Arachnid

Dracula starts walking towards him. Arachnid chuckles. "Alright buddy, look I know there are superpowered guys here in this city but dressing up is on the thirty first man." He says. "You will pay dearly for taking my blood." He smirks, showing off his sharp teeth. He rushes at Arachnid but he quickly flips over him. He shoots his chains, wrapping them around the vampire. "It's gonna take more than an old guy in a Halloween costume to scare me!" Just as he said that the chains broke apart like if they were sticks. "Is that the best you got?" The creature asks. Orange Arachnid drops the chains and puts up his fists. He rushes at him and starts throwing fists but Dracula dodges each one as he laughs. "Slow! Sloppy! Sad!" He yells as he dodges each hit. He then catches his fist and punches him once in his stomach, causing the air to get knocked out of his lungs. He gets sent flying and slams into a car.

Dracula unchains the group of thugs. "Bring the blood to my cave, the night is coming soon." He says. They nod and do as they're told. He turns to a now beaten and injured Arachnid. "I'll make sure the night is hell for you." He says as he grabs him by his neck and lifts him up. He snickers now biting into him. He yelps in pain. Arachnid thought quick and grabs a small disk from his belt. He then slaps it onto Dracula's neck causing him to get electrocuted. He reals back and roars in pain, now letting him go. He rips it off and quickly flies off in pain. "Hehe...punk.." says Arachnid as he now lays on the ground and goes unconscious.

Back at the college dorms, Jose and Hestia talked a bit more. Not about what he was going through but about other things. They laughed, they talked about some things until Hestia brought up a costume party. "A costume party?" He asks. She nods. "Katrina and I are going as ketchup and mustard." Jose laughs. "That's adorable...I'll try and go then. Hopefully Michael won't be going out at night again. He always does this but I just stopped caring after a bit." Hestia nods. "Maybe you can just go if you want?" She asks. He nods as he smiles. "I'd like that." He replies. The two hug each other once more. "I'm gonna go back to bed..Thankyou for being there for me. I'll be there for you too when you need me." She nods as she smiles and hugs him tightly.

Jose soon went to his dorm and saw his roommate in bed. He had lighter skin than Jose and yellow eyes along with glasses. He had short spiky hair and a scar along his eye. Jose looks over at him and sniffed the air. He smelled something different. Sweat, blood and dirt. He looked at him confused before gently shaking him awake. "Yo Michael." He turns to him. Michael looked terrible. He looked sick. "Jesus, you okay? You look terrible?" Michael groans. "I dunno...I think I'm sick." He says. "Come here." He says but Michael whines and lays back in bed. "Let's go." He says in a more stern voice. Michael sighs and gets up. Jose takes him to the bathroom and starts checking his face. He looked drained. He touches his neck and he winces. Jose looks at what he was wincing at, now seeing a massive bite mark. "The hell is this? You got bit? This had to have been from something big." Michael shrugs but winces. Jose didn't know Michael was a vigilante. He didn't want Jose to get involved or get hurt. "I'm taking you to the hospital." He says. Michael shakes his head but he starts to topple over. He falls to the ground while Jose now tries to get him back up.

As he was unconscious. As he was unconscious he saw the surroundings in his head. He only saw red. "I bit you...you will soon become mine, all mine." The voice said. Michael slowly woke up in a hospital bed. He looked around, only seeing Jose sitting there on his phone. "What...what happened?" He asks. "You went unconscious and started saying how you were hungry." He says as he looks up from his phone, shutting it off. "I do feel hungry." He says as he now rubs his back. "I feel different." Jose nods. "How different?" He asks. "Like more energized." He says as he lifts his arm up. He was bigger, bigger than even Jose. Jose tilts his head in confusion wondering why he was so big. "The doctors will come in, I have to go do something important real quick." He says. He was going to retrace Michael's steps. Michael nods. "I'm sorry for putting you through all this trouble. I know I bother you with things a lot of the time." He says as he doesn't give any eye contact. "Well...I got your back. I've helped you before especially with your hangovers. I gotchu." He says. Michael nods. Jose walks out and leaves.

Jose went back to their dorm and went into his closet. He pulls out a box and opens it. His suit was in there. It was a luchador suit that had beautiful coloration on his mask. It represented hispanic culture. The mask looked more like a Panther mask however. He puts on the suit and grabs Michael's blanket. His sniffs it, now easily getting a trace. He opens the window and leaps out of it in a hurry. He went on a nearby rooftop and looked down at the street. It was less busy due to it still being night but Jose felt there was something wrong. Something else was the reason of that, something he couldn't pinpoint but it felt like a predator eating at his head. He leapt down to the area and now smelled something nasty. He gags a bit as he covered his nose. He looked around before now seeing dried blood. It was Michael's but what would Michael be doing out here he thought.

Jose sniffed more now smelling that horrible stench. It wasn't Michael. He kept walking now seeing a body on the ground with fang marks in its neck.