two

Dan's pov

We walked into my little flat and I closed the door behind me.

Phil quietly wandered around my flat looking at my little game statues.

"Wow." He said as he picked up a little Crash Bandicoot figurine.

"You like Crash Bandicoot?" I asked as I walked closer to him.

"Yes!" He smiled and turned around to face me. "Erm... I'm quite thirsty."

"Of course!" I said and I quickly went to the kitchen. "What would you like?"

"Do you have cola?" He asked and he came into the tiny kitchen.

"Yeah." I said and I poured in two glasses of cola. "Here you go."

"Thank you." He smiled. I gave a fake smile back and walked into the living room. We both sat down on the sofa and he was the first to break the silence.

"So, what was going on out there?" He asked and turned his body towards me.

"I-I just get freaked out by crowds that's all." I said quietly.

Why did you invite him in, in the first place?
He can have friends! Cut it out!
This person is no friend. He just feels sorry for you.

"Phil, will you please go? Nothing personal, I just need to think. If you leave your number, then I'll call you okay? I asked and I looked him in the eye.

"What's wrong, Dan?" He frowned and took my hand.

"N-nothing, Phil please just go." I said and tears were threatening to fall.

"Okay." He stood up and wrote his number on a small piece of paper. "If there's something wrong, don't hesitate to call me." He said and he walked towards the door.

"Okay." I said barely audible.

"Promise me, Dan." Phil said and Dan looked at him.

"I-I promise." Phil smiled at me and he slowly closed the door behind him.

When he was gone I stumbled to my bedroom. I grabbed the magic pills from my bedside table and downed three of them. I drank a glass of water and I broke down beside my bed. The voices inside my head finally stopped and I sighed in relief.

I finally had some peace and quiet inside my head.