Return

The scene starts with a storm and a boat rocking around. "Get rid of him!" yelled a woman. "He deserves to die!" yelled a boy.

"Get off my boat," said an old man. The people then threw a pup in the ocean. It was a Bullmastiff pup.

"Hit him with the boat!" yelled a man. The Bullmastiff pup begins to black out and drown.

Another pup then starts crying as he jumps in the water and grabs the Bullmastiff and starts stroking him back to shore. "Traitor!" Everyone yelled.

We then move to Gravity, opening his eyes with a big gasp. "Same nightmare, boss?" asked Tuck. Tuck then gives him a bowl of water. "I always have these dreams," said Gravity.

There was suddenly a knock on the door. Arrby opened the door and saw it was a group of men. "What do you guys want?" asked Sweetie.

All the rest of the villains came out with their powers. Gravity raised a paw, commanding them to stop. "I have a member who's extremely loyal to me," said Gravity.

A Doberman came out with pure red eyes. "Everyone, meet Jasper Thomas Nelson. He is now called Furnace." said Gravity. Furnace had something black glowing on his collar. "What is that?" asked one of the men.

"What are you here for?" asked the Duke of Flappington. "We are here to kill the pup who killed Carl, Tanner, Larry, Liam, Dan, and John," said the man. "What is he going to do?" asked another man.

Furnace then felt powered up as multiple limbs with spikes, spears, arrows, and guns appeared and shot all the men. All of them died. "What is that?" asked Harold.

"It is the Dark Crystal. It is one of the most powerful crystals there is. The crystal can make the user shapeshift and create any weapon that shoots out anything." said Gravity. "Is there any more?" asked Dwayne.

"There are four in total. The Dark Crystal. The Space Crystal controls orbit and how things move. The Power Crystal can steal, power up, and drain other superpowers. The Time Crystal controls time. The last and most powerful crystal is the God Crystal. It can do it all, it controls everything." said Furnace.

"We will finally defeat the Paw Patrol and the Electric Pups once and for all," said Gravity. All the villains laughed evilly.

Meanwhile everything in Adventure City was rebuilt and the pups were in Adventure Bay. The pups were at the pool having fun.

Zuma was the lifeguard while everyone else played or just relaxed. Rocky had refused to go in the water and Zuma wondered why. "Come on Rocky, join us." said A.I.

Rocky hesitated and by the look on his friends' faces he jumped in anyway. Everyone cheered for Rocky as he swam up.

Maximum made a camera and took pictures. "Turn that camera off Max," said Nerves. "Sorry. I just wanted memories." said Maximum. After the day at the pool the pups return to the lookout.

Marshall, Skye, Chase, and Everest all head to the beach. The sun was setting and the sky was beautiful. It was only a week after the epic battle. Their favorite place to hang out is always at the beach.

They all sit down together. "What do you guys think of that fight last week?" asked Chase. Everyone thought for a minute before speaking. "It was very tough," said Skye. "We made it at least," said Marshall.

Skye chuckled at Marshall. "I've been thinking about...a double date," said Everest. Everyone nods their heads and smiles. "Where?" asked Skye. "Mr. Porter's Cafe." said Marshall. "That's a good idea," said Chase.

They all headed to the cafe and ordered their food. "This is a lovely dinner," said Chase. "I love this," said Skye. "I love you." said Marshall. Skye laughed and blushed.