Losing Hope

Meanwhile the rest of the heroes are dropped off in the woods. They are shackled with chains and marched into the base.

Claw tries to escape but is whipped with a belt. He whines in pain. "This is a big baby. You're a baby." laughed Furnace.

They then put them in cells. If the Electric Pups, Tox, and Ivy try to use their powers they will feel extreme pain. Furnace then brings out a chair. Furnace then smirked and chuckled.

He brought it next to A.I. "Albert, remember this chair?" asked Furnace. Albert looked frightened but did not speak. "You killed his father with that chair and tied me and Kane up and killed our dad right in front of us!" barked Hacker.

Furnace then lifts the chair and hits Hacker. "We got a tough guy over here." laughed Furnace. A.I. didn't want to watch his best friend die in front of him. "Stop!" A.I. yelled.

Furnace just laughed at him. "You might be smart. You're very weak." said Furnace. Flash tried to use his speed to heat up the rope and set him free. It was not working."You guys are escaping? Those are power-proof." said Gravity.

They then realize some of them are missing. "Where is Ella, Rocky, Liberty, Zuma, and Rocky?" asked Bolt to Chase. "I have no idea. I saw them not getting captured." said Chase.

They then were put into their cells and were alone. Only the ones with girlfriends and boyfriends were put together. It was terrible without their powers and they can get freed. "We are stuck here forever," said Travels.

Travels was put with Coral and he didn't know why. "I don't think we are done. Don't lose hope Trooper." said Coral.

Travels had always felt very comfortable while talking with Coral. His brother Chase had a girlfriend named Everest and he doesn't know how he felt about Coral or even if she likes him.

That's when there is tapping on the cell door. It was a figure with multiple arms like an octopus. It was Furnace.

"Trooper... how does it feel to be good?" asked Furnace. "It feels great. I would do more." said Travels. Furnace then pulled out a claw and slugged him in the stomach.

Travels groans and whines in pain. "You are a big baby," laughed Furnace. Furnace then grabs Coral. "The sky pup's cousin. Why are you so nice to Trooper?" asked Furnace. Travels tries to run at Furnace but gets punched in the face.

"Where's the rest of your teammates?" asked Furnace. "I am not telling you anything," growled Coral. "I will change your mind!" barked Furnace.

Furnace pulled out a hot spear and put the tip of it on Coral's chest. It was severely burning her. She screams out in pain that the others can hear her agony.

"I don't want to know what Coral's going through," cried Skye. Travels then woke up and saw Coral being tortured.

He then got up and looked serious and angry. "Leave her alone!" yelled Travels. Furnace dropped his spear and Coral. "We got Mr. Tough Guy," laughed Furnace.

Furnace then punched Travels right in the face and walked out of the cell. Travels was stunned a bit but still had enough energy to get up. He then saw Coral on the ground and not moving.

Travels then quickly ran to her side. She was groaning but was still alive. Coral tries to get up but collapses on the ground. Travels then catches her in a hug.

He then sat down on the floor with her. Coral puts her head on his chest as she falls asleep on him. Travels had never felt like this before.

Meanwhile Bolt and Nerves are trapped in Cell 4. "I am starting to lose hope, Tom," said Nerves. Bolt walked over to her and touched her paws. "It's not over Kelsey. Don't lose hope." said Bolt.