western energys

[The scene cuts back to Striker's hideout where he's tied up Stolas upside down on some railroad tracks and Grimm tied to Cactus. Stolas opens his eyes and spots Striker nearby using a whetstone to sharpen a Blessed Knife.]

Stolas: So, my wife paid you for this, hmm? Wouldn't a holy bullet have sufficed? Or can you not afford those?

Striker: I was paid to give you the real royal treatment; your wife must REALLY hate you. *chuckles*

Stolas: You have no idea. *looks around* So. Train tracks? Really? Seems a bit clichéd, doesn't it?

Striker: It's a classic.

Grimm:so Is the giant statue of yourself also a 'classic' or...?

[The camera shifts up to a statue in front of Striker that has him grinning with a giant erection.]

Striker: *pissed off and throws the whetstone* Are you seriously judging me right now?

Stolas:no we are just impressed you seem to want to suck your own dick this badly.

Grimm:HAHAHAHA Good one Stolas

Striker: Look. Not every ring is some fancy-ass city, with some fancy-ass mansion, that only fancy-ass royals get to live in. *advances towards Stolas* Some of us have hard lives to live. And some of us have everything we care about taken away by fuckers like you.

Stolas: I have no- AAAGH!

[Striker stabs Stolas in the shoulder with the knife and then cuts him down.]

Grimm:YOU RED MOTHERFUCKER LEAVE HIM ALONE

Striker: YOU. Don't get to talk over me! *slaps Grimm with his tail* I don't have to listen to your bullshit! *jams his foot into Stolas's shoulder wound* All you royals ever do is try to talk over us!

[Stolas tries to petrify Striker, but the rope prevents his powers from working.]

Striker: Don't bother trying to use your little eye trick on me; those ropes ain't gonna let you do anything. Got somethin' to say about that? Your Highness? *steps on Stolas's open wound once again*

Stolas: Well, you seem to be forgetting; you are working for a royal right now! *Stolas kicks Striker in the face*

[Striker grabs Stolas's ankle and Striker lift up his foot and stomp on Stolas's leg and breaks it.]

Stolas : *grunts but doesn't show any pain* Blitzo handles me rougher than that in bed; nice try.

[Put off by this, Striker stabs Stolas in the leg.]

Stolas: Blitzy's knife is bigger... and hits sooooo much deeper.

Striker: *getting fed up* Being a smartass hmm? *grabs Stolas by the hair* Cause, once I split your neck open and let you choke on your own blue blood,*deployed his holy knife and threaten Stolas with it by the neck* you won't be worth any more than the tombstone you'll be buried under.

Stolas: Blitzy says far more dirtier things to me with much sharper objects at my throat.

[Angered with Stolas' refusal to give in,he starts to walk to Grimm]

Striker:fine then let see how you do playboy

[Striker gets face to face to Grimm]

Grimm:so how much is my father paying to Choke on his cock

Striker:You know when we first met (he holds up his Blessed Knife) I fucking hated you (he stabs Grimm in the ribs Hoping to see him cry beg for it to stop only to get a Not amused, look from Grimm)