look at me

[The transition shows Alessio giving Crimson a lighter to smoke a cigar. He walks off, while a mafia goon throws Fizzarolli in a cage with Blitzo, which Striker is on top of. Fizzarolli stammers in fear, while Blitzo scoots back.]

Blitzo: Oh, chill out, jester. Christ on a stick, it's like you've never been tied up before!

Fizzarolli: Sure, but not by a bunch of psychos! (grunts, falls down) And a piece of shit!

Blitzo: Am I...? Okay, am I the psycho or the piece of shit?

Fizzarolli: Both!

Blitzo: Yeah, that checks.

Fizzarolli: How is this happening?! I was just supposed to grab some gas station milk and rehearse some juggling...!

Blitzo: Oh, relax, I'm sure your big royal chicken ain't gonna let anything happen to his peppy lil' fuckdoll.

[Fizzarolli gets frustrated, and sits up straight to scoot in front of Blitzo.]

Fizzarolli: Ohh, playin' that card, huh? Ok... What about you? Seems your tastes have gotten more... "regal", lately. Heheh...

Blitzo: Yeah, well unlike you, I fuck who I want, when I want. I'm not gonna be tied down to some big blue-blood asshole.

Fizzarolli: You could've fooled me the way Princey was cozying up to you at Ozzie's.

Blitzo: Hey! Stolas only cares about having a rugged peasant raw-dog him into his mattress, it's nothing... y'know...

[Fizzarolli gives him a look, knowing that he's in denial.]

Blitzo: *sighs* It's nothing else...

Fizzarolli: Then why were you even there?

Blitzo: *sweating* OTHER very important reasons, of course!

Fizzarolli: Whatever, I don't actually care.

Blitzo: I mean Stolas is just a loud, thirsty bitch who loves feelin' the thrill of getting dicked by the lower class. It's a novelty to him.

Fizzarolli: ...Literally just said I don't care.

Blitzo: And then, he'll call me to see how my day was! And he'll pretend to care about me, and comment on my photos, and LAUGH AT MY JOKES—

Fizzarolli: (sarcastic) Oh! Well that's "definitely" your clue right there that it's all bullshit.

Blitzo: I KNOW, RIGHT?

[Fizzarolli rolls his eyes, due to Blitzo not getting his obvious sarcasm.]

Blitzo: He's just a fake, privileged asshole!

Fizzarolli: Sounds like you just hate him for bein' a prince. Because no one, and I mean no one pretends to care that much just for a cheap lay.

Blitzo: Point is, royal demons don't give a shit about guys like us. They're all the fuckin' same.

Fizzarolli: That's not...! A-always true... But, I guess you're right. They can't all be the same if some have taste, and some wanna fuck you.

Blitzo: Can we talk about something other than my sex life? Satan's taint, is fucking that Lust guy make this what you're all about now?!

Fizzarolli: YOU brought it up, asshole!

[Striker bangs on their cage.]

Striker: WOULD YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY?! Bicker like a couple of teen skanks...

[Striker steps down onto some boxes, then leans towards their cage.]

Striker: As far as I'm concerned, you two are BOTH embarrassments to our kind for meddlin' with blue-bloods to begin with. *sighs* But at least loud-mouth here has the sense to only fuck his rich bitch, instead of bein' a little purse dog.