Wrestle dream

it was time for wrestle dream so Kenny and Nick made their entrances and match up to ftr and got so close to the 3 count until Okada came out to try and cost them but to Nick's surprise hangman stopped Okada and allowed for Nick and Kenny to get the win they all celebrate in the ring soon enough with Kenny looking on worried Hangman offers his hand to nick he smiles and hugs him then says thankyou.  

It's the dynamite after wrestle dream Kenny and Nick kick off the show by addressing what's next Kenny says we have done exactly what we said Nick Jackson is the tnt champion and one half of the tag teams champions and the other half is me as well as the international champ , and we are going to keep these titles for a long long time. Nick grabs the mic and says you know we would not be stood here tag team champions with out a certain person so Hangman get out here . Hangman comes out before he can say anything you know some much of wrestling reminds me off my brother and what we lost including you Hangman . Hangman begins to say sorry Nik interrupts and says I forgive you and you are all aware the elite recently pinned the trios champs , So hangman how would you like to get your hands on a championship as well as me and Kenny adding one more .