Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

Hi, I'm Lucy, I'm half british and half American. I haven't visited London in a long time, since I grew up in the US. And, no, I don't have a British accent. You adapt it from your environment. Well, that's what my English teacher said.

I basically make YouTube videos for a living, so yes, I'm a Youtuber. I can still remember my first video were all about vlogs and everything random. Kennedy tells me I'm "famous", but I call myself well-known.

How did I become well-known? Well, I don't really know. Kennedy tells me, "it's because I make creative, interesting and cute videos". Well, that's what she said.

Right now I'm with my best friend Kennedy, and we're in the airport, since we are going to London. I finally convinced my mom, and Kennedy convinced her Mom, and since it was Spring Break, well, they finally gave in.

"Lucy! C'mon we're gonna be late!" Kennedy says, snapping me out of my thoughts. We quickly go to those tube things you use to walk to the airplane.

We found our seats, and I put our bags in the cabin on top of us. I grabbed my iPhone, and set it to the camera, and I clicked the front camera, and began recording.

"Hey guys! It's Lucy! With my friend Kennedy!" I say before facing the camera to Kennedy. She waves and go's back to doing her twitter.

"We're on our way to London! See you guys!" I say and blow a kiss to the camera and smile. I turn off my iPhone, and we are officially going to London.

Harry's POV

I was just sitting here in the lounge, while Niall was recording for the Take Me Home album. I was going to YouTube, and typed in 'lucythesuperwoman', her username was cute, and she was really hot. Actually, all of us like her, I mean like, have a crush on her. But that's normal right?

I saw that she just posted a video 17 minutes ago, and saw it 20 thousand views, in 17 minutes.

Well she has 8 millon subscribers.

And, she's really famous, she even has more subscirbers!

Well, I'm not saying I'm jealous, but she is really gorgeous.

I scrolled down to see the comments, since the video was still buffering. One comment caught my eye.

'welovelucy19: OMG! I saw Lucy yesterday, and she was super nice! She even invited me to coffee! Brit's are gonna be so lucky if they meet her. :] LUCY FOREVER! <3'

I smiled. It was true, she is really nice. I clicked play on the video, and it showed her in a gray beanie.

"Hey guys! It's Lucy! With my friend Kennedy!" She says before facing the camera to her friend, Kennedy. She waves.

"We're on our way to London! See you guys!" She says and blow a kiss to the camera and smile.

The video ended, and she even look more hot with a beanie.

I wonder what she looks like with sex hair.

Stop being so perverted Harry!

I was interrupted in my thoughts by Liam.

"Harry! It's your turn" He says. I nod and stumble on the way to the recording booth.

Lucy's POV

"WE'RE IN LONDON!" Kennedy screams, and we bth scream and jump around, with people looking t us like we're maniacs.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, and I saw two teenagers looking around 13 or 14.

"Hi!" I say cheerfully, and smiling. I loved meeting new people. I was never shy when I was a kid, I was always so confident when meeting people, especially my 'Lucy Lovers'.