Chapter 3

Lucy's POV

I wore this gold sequined sparkly off shoulder dress, making sure it wasn't too short. I paired my outfit with some nude heels, and set my hair into a ponytail, feeling too lazy to even curl my hair. I got some jewelry, and I was done. I put my phone inside my clutch, and sat on the couch, waiting for the boys.

I texted, my friend, telling her I'll be out for the night. I heard the doorbell. I stood up, fixed my outfit a bit, and went  to the door, I opened the dor and saw 5 guys at my door.

Holy shit.

They were all dressed up, looking hot as ever. I carefully looked at each one, while smiling at them. I noticed that they all had their eyes on me, so I began to feel a bit self conscious. I coughed awkwardly, and all of their eyes were fixed on mine.

"You guys look great. Shall we go?" I asked, feeling a bit awkward and weirded out. Liam coughed, making all the boys look at him, and remember that I was still here.

"Yeah! Let's go." Zayn smiled, scratching the back of his neck.

I quickly got my clutch on the couch, and proceeded to go with the boys, only seeing Niall there. I raised my eyebrow as I closed and locked the door.

"Where did the others go?" I asked, as we proceeded to go down the stairs.

"Oh, they all decided to go start the car." He said while putting his hands in his pockets and biting his lip.

What is up with them?

"All of them?" I asked, feeling a bit offended. I didn't know if they even liked me or not, they all hardly talked earlier.

"Ah, yeah..?" He said unsure, dragging out the yeah. Making me question them further.

We got to the car, and saw all of the boys in a van, talking to each other while laughing. Once we got there, their laughing stopped all of a sudden. Feeling a bit offended again, I got it and sat beside Harry. They were all giving each other looks, leaving me confused.

"Which club are you guys going to?" The driver asked. I was surprised, since I didn't even know he was there. I looked at the boys, and Liam looked at the driver.

"The one down the street!" Liam said, as the driver started reversing out of the parking space.

"The strip club?" He asked with grimace. The boys laughed, even making me chuckle.

"No, the other one besides that." Zayn laughed. The driver chuckled and began driving his way out of the parking lot.

The drive was silent, but really awkward. There was a bit of tension in the air for someone reason, and I felt like I had to start the conversation. Well, they did invite me here. So someone had to start it.

"So, how long are you guys staying here? Like, you guys travel a lot." I ask, pretending to myself that it was an interview. Oh, me and my weird fantasies.

"Well," Harry turns to me, smiling. "We all decided to stay in the flat beside you, and just live together. Well Niall will be visiting his family tomorrow, and Liam, Louis and Zayn will do too." He says. I nod, smiling back.

"Well, how about you?" I ask, curious why he hadn't mentioned himself.

"I already visited them, by the time we came back from LA."

I nod, while looking at the window. Seeing the streets filled up with a lot of people, carrying brown paper shopping bags, and others with baskets. I smiled, finding it cute. I took a picture once we reached a stoplight.