chapter 2: date night

Kashell(pov)

Apples bees tonight with my sexy friend Eric Johnson I can't wait to see him tonight. He been on my mind all day I can't wait until tonight come he suppose to be picking me up at my house at 8:00pm tonight . it 6:30pm right now so I'm going to start getting dress right now because I take along time to get dress I have to look beautiful for Eric I'm trying to make him mines by the end of the night ..I know it to early but im a bad bitch and i dont care im ready to fuck some shit up.

I cut on my music press shuffle and started the shower water just what I needed the hot water hitting ma body i grabbed my bath and body works and had a party in it. Looks like I'm going shopping tomorrow using all ma soap I gotta smell fire for ma date

I got out the shower it's now 7:20 just enough time to do ma makeup and put on ma clothes then I'll be good to go.

I did my mascara, did ma eyeliner, added a little foundation, added a bit of blush, some blach lipstick, and put on ma should maxi dress and some black heels and call it a night. When I added lotion to ma arms legs and stuff the doorbell rang.

I hope it Eric at the door I'm ready to go.

When I answer the door it was Eric holded some red roses. OMG I can't believe he brought me red roses that was so sweet "thank you Eric." I said giving him a big hug

"You welcome kashell let get going ".

We on our way to applebee's to eat then he going to take me back home he might just spend the night with me. We just made it to applebee's. We about to order are food so we can eat and enjoy our self

"So why you choose to ask me out on a date." I said wondering why I was the special person "cause it seems to me you can get who ever you want.

"I am you are some one I want like do you look in the mirror your fine sweet and I could tell you caring... the question is why are you single for me to ask you out on a date."

We was talking when the waiter came you can tell the service here is so slow look how busy it is tonight.

"Hi my name is Tanisha welcome to applebee's sorry for the wait I'll be your waiter for the night can I take your beverages." She said rolling her eyes at me .. this is the only thing about having a sexy ass nigga.

"Ill take a cocktail." I said

"And I'll get the same as ma lady here." He said she smiled and the walk away.

we continued to talk we order the same this a chicken salad and ate and we order desert he got a triple chocolate meltdown and I got ah strawberry cheesecake dessert shooter and left applebees and headed back to my place which was good cause ma baby is with her no good ass daddy for the second time in her life. My baby will not be coming home tonight so im baby free for the night even tho i miss her already . I guess Eric can spend the night with me so he can hold me and rudd on my booty so I can fall asleep on his chest.

"It was a lovely date tonight . I really enjoyed going on a date with you eric we should go again next time I will pay for everything. If you like , you should spend the night with me. I don't want to be lonely tonight. "

" sure I will love to go on a second date with you kashell. I had a lovely time with you but you don't have to pay for everything I got it. I can't spend the night tonight I have work and the a.m. , maybe next time ".

"It okay , you don't have to spend the night with me. Well good night Eric talk to you in the morning."

"Goodnight kashell ".

I was really hoping he was going to spend the night with me and plus I don't have my baby girl with me tonight. So I thought I was about to lay up. He cant even hold me , he cant even rub on my booty. I can't even fall asleep on his chest. Damm I hate I have to sleep along. I should of just went to go get my baby from her stupid ass daddy. Let me call in check on my daughter to make sure she okay before I go to sleep.

I pick up my cell phone and called my baby daddy to check on my daughter the phone just ringing OMG I hope he pick up.

"Hello".

"Hey what's up hello? What ma daughter doing? Is she okay? . " I said

"Yes she okay she sleep. " he said

" well okay I was just checking on her ...call me tomorrow so I can put up my daughter... are you going to drop her off? it doesn't matter but okay bye. " I said

" damm why you trying to get off the phone so fast, what's up? How you been ? ." he said

"I been good and I'm trying to get off the phone fast because I don't have nothing to say to you now bye. " I said

" damm we do have a baby together you should be like that we suppose to be getting along for her. " he said

" I don't want nothing to do with you. You did me so wrong and I don't have time for you and yes I know we have a baby together but we can talk for the baby but nothing more OK ". I said

"Okay that's fine bye then ". He said

"Make sure you bring my daughter to me tomorrow bye.
I hang up the phone in his face ". I said

I can't believe he really was trying to talk to me. just because we have a baby girl together don't mean nothing A woman can take care of her child by herself. A woman is strong she don't need a man to help her take care her child but it will be nice for a man to take care of his responibilities and step up and be a father to his child. It time for me to go to sleep I'm tried in I do have woke in the morning. Good night.