A Peek into the Forbidden: Tara's Exploration

April 24, 2016

As the clock struck 10, Tara could no longer ignore the ache in her bladder. She stepped out of her small rented room, her heart pounding with a mix of fear and anticipation. She wore only a loose maxi dress and a delicate pair of lace panties that barely contained her full, round breasts. With each step she took, the dress swayed, revealing the curves of her hips and the firmness of her ass. Tara was a beautiful girl, with dimpled cheeks and pinky lips that added to her youthful charm.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this," Tara thought to herself, her pulse racing as she made her way down the dimly lit hallway. She had always been a bit of a scaredy-cat, but she was determined to conquer her fears and make a new life for herself in the city.

Tara reached the stairs and descended quickly, her body moving with a grace that belied her terror. She was a real beauty, with her long, black hair that shone in the dim light, her bright blue eyes that sparkled with determination, and her milky white skin that glowed with youthful energy. She was ready to take on the city, with all its dangers and temptations, and she was determined to come out on top.

When she finally reached the toilet, she let out a sigh of relief. It was dirty and old, but it was hers. She locked the door behind her, feeling a thrill of independence as she pushed down her panties and exposed her bare ass. She took a seat and allowed the stream of urine to flow, feeling the tension drain from her body. She sat there until the last drop of pee left her hairy cunt.

Tara stood up and walked towards her room as fast as she could, her mind still racing with excitement and anticipation. She entered her room, feeling a pang of disgust at the state of it. The kitchen rack still had dirty plates on it, and she felt too lazy to do it. "I'll do it tomorrow," she thought as she turned off the light and slid inside the blanket.

Even after she turned off the light, a dim light from the street lamp seeped through the small window. The walls were marked with chipped paint and stains. The kitchen rack groaned with rust, and a pile of clothes rested on an old plastic chair near the window.

On the mattress, stained and worn, Tara attempted to find sleep. As Tara tossed and turned, her thoughts were consumed by the incident from earlier that day. She had been on her second day as a housemaid at Poudel's when the memory of the encounter with Mr. Poudel came rushing back.

The morning had started off as any other, with Mrs. Poudel making tea in the kitchen. Tara's first task was to deliver the tea to Mr. Poudel, so she carried the cup up the stairs and gently knocked on his door.

"Come in," Mr. Poudel called out, his voice muffled by the newspaper he was reading. Tara entered the room, her heart pounding in her chest. Mr. Poudel sat on an armchair near the window, his gaze focused on the newspaper. A faint smell of cologne filled the air, a heady scent that made Tara's head spin.

Tara placed the tea on the side table, her hands trembling slightly. Tara was ready to leave the room, but Mr. Poudel had other plans. He asked her to clean the floor, and Tara, unable to deny his request, made her way downstairs to gather the necessary supplies. She returned to find Mr. Poudel still engrossed in his newspaper, seemingly unaware of the turmoil brewing inside her.

As Tara bent down to clean, she could feel Mr. Poudel's gaze on her body. She was wearing a kurti, pajama, and a shawl, and the thought of him watching her made her heart race. Occasionally, she glanced up at him, only to find him staring back, his eyes lingering on her body.

Her nerves were on edge, but when her shawl slipped, revealing her ample cleavage, Tara felt a surge of embarrassment. She quickly pulled it up, but not before Mr. Poudel had gotten an eyeful. Tara could feel her face turning red, but she couldn't deny the thrill that ran through her body.

As she continued to clean, Mr. Poudel called her over. Tara nervously stood up, her face down, as Mr. Poudel asked about her village. His hand reached out, resting on her back, and Tara felt a shiver run down her spine. She had never been touched by a man before, and the sensation was overwhelming.

"Is your village far from here, Tara?" Mr. Poudel asked, his voice low and husky.

Tara nodded, her voice barely above a whisper. "Yes, uncle. It's about eight hours away."

As Mr. Poudel caressed her back, Tara could feel the heat building inside her. She was a virgin, and the thought of what was happening was both terrifying and exhilarating. She could feel the dampness between her legs, her body responding to Mr. Poudel's touch.

"Ohh, I see," Mr. Poudel said, his hand still moving in slow circles on her back. "I wish I could visit your village someday."

Tara could feel her face turning red, but she couldn't deny the thrill that ran through her body. She was a simple village girl, and the thought of a sophisticated man like Mr. Poudel visiting her village was almost too much to bear.

But just as suddenly as it had begun, Mr. Poudel's touch was gone. He asked Tara to continue cleaning, and she obeyed, her body still thrumming with desire. She couldn't shake off the feeling of his touch, the heat of his hand, the weight of his gaze.

Tara was on her bed, lost in the memories of the day's events. Her mind wandered to the feeling of her own fingers exploring her body, to the dampness between her legs. She reached down, slipping her hand inside her maxi, her fingers finding their way to the wetness of her panties.

"What is this feeling?" she thought to herself. "Why am I so wet?"

Her cunt was hairy, a wild and untamed landscape that begged to be explored. She slid her finger between her bush, taking it to her labia, feeling the slick wetness that coated her skin.

The incident with Mr. Poudel was still fresh in her mind, his touch igniting a fire within her that she couldn't ignore. She moved her finger, exploring more, searching for the source of her pleasure.

"Could this be wrong?" she wondered. "But it feels so good."

And then she found it. Her clit, small but powerful, a button that, when pressed, sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She shuddered, her breath hitching as she felt the first tremors of her orgasm.

She used her other hand to push her maxi down, her body bared for her own touch. She rubbed her finger on her clit, her pleasure mounting with each passing moment.

"Oh my god," she thought, as she experienced the first orgasm of her life. "This is...amazing."

Exhausted, she fell into a deep sleep, her bodystill thrumming with the aftershocks of her climax.