Jharna and Asmita: An Unlikely Connection and an Unyielding Vengeance

April 17, 2016

Jharna was at the kitchen sink, the warmth of the afternoon sun streaming through the window, as she washed the dishes. The rhythmic clinking of plates and the occasional hum of the old refrigerator filled the room. It was already 1 pm, and Aryan, her step-son, had been in and out of the kitchen all morning, his gaze lingering on her longer than usual. Jharna didn't mind, in fact, she found it endearing. She had finally found a connection with him, a spark of warmth in their otherwise distant relationship.

Just then, the front door creaked open, and Asmita, her step-daughter, stormed in. Jharna watched as Asmita, usually so composed and indifferent, seemed different today. Tears glistened in her eyes as she walked past, her usual brisk pace replaced with a slow, heavy gait. Jharna felt a pang of worry, unusual given Asmita's frequent coldness towards her.

Asmita disappeared into her room, the door slamming shut behind her. Asmita curled up on her bed, her body wracked with sobs. She hugged her knees to her chest, her mind a whirlwind of memories, each one slicing through her heart like a knife. She could still see the scene unfolding in her mind's eye, as clear as if it had happened just moments ago.

She remembered the way he had unbuttoned her shirt, his fingers trembling with anticipation. She had smiled up at him, her heart pounding in her chest as he pushed the fabric off her shoulders, revealing her lacy bra. He had growled in approval, his hands reaching around to unhook it, his knuckles brushing against her skin, sending shivers down her spine.

Her nipples had hardened under his gaze, and he had taken one into his mouth, sucking on it, his tongue flicking against the sensitive bud. She had moaned, her fingers tangling in his hair, holding him closer. He had chuckled, the vibrations sending waves of pleasure through her.

He had undone her stockings next, leaving her skirt, pushing them down her legs along with her panties. She had been bare before him, vulnerable, but she had trusted him. He had spread her legs, his fingers finding her clit, rubbing it in slow circles. She had gasped, her hips bucking against his hand, wanting more.

And he had given her more. He had slipped a finger inside her, then another, his thumb still working her clit. She had moaned louder, her body tensing as pleasure built within her. But he had stopped, a wicked grin on his face. He had undone his own pants, his cock springing free, hard and ready.

She had taken him into her mouth without hesitation, loving the feel of him on her tongue, the taste of him. She had sucked him, her hand working his length, her other hand cupping his balls. He had groaned, his hands tangling in her hair, guiding her movements.

He had come in her mouth, his cock pulsing as he filled her. She had swallowed every drop, licking her lips clean. He had pulled her up then, kissing her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth. She had felt his fingers at her entrance again, and she had moaned into his mouth, her body ready for him.

He had pushed into her slowly, filling her completely. She had gasped, her nails digging into his back as he started to move. He had fucked her slowly at first, his hips grinding against hers, his cock hitting just the right spot. She had wrapped her legs around him, her body moving in sync with his.

But he had quickened his pace, his thrusts becoming harder, deeper. She had cried out, her body tensing as an orgasm washed over her. He had followed soon after, his body shuddering as he came inside her.

She had rested her head on his chest afterwards, listening to his heartbeat. She had felt happy, content. But now, all those happy memories were tainted with pain. The man she had given herself to, in every way possible, had cast her aside. And the pain was almost too much to bear.

Jharna could hear muffled sobs, a stark contrast to the silent treatment she often received. She hesitated, then walked towards Asmita's room, her heart pounding in her chest. She knocked softly, calling out, "Asmita, is everything okay?"

"Leave me alone," Asmita snapped, her voice thick with tears. But Jharna persisted, sensing something was severely wrong. She knocked again, "Asmita, please. Let me help."

After a moment of silence, the door opened. Asmita stood there, her eyes red and puffy, her usually neat appearance disheveled. She looked at Jharna, anger flickering in her gaze, but she said nothing.

"Asmita," Jharna began, her voice gentle, "What happened?" She stepped closer, her hand reaching out to brush a tear off Asmita's cheek. Asmita flinched but didn't pull away. Instead, she hugged Jharna tightly, her body wracked with sobs.

"It's... it's him," Asmita managed to say, pulling away. She looked at Jharna, her eyes filled with pain. "My boyfriend... he... he broke up with me."

Jharna listened as Asmita poured out her heart, her voice trembling as she recounted their morning at the lake, the intimate moments they shared, and the devastating text message that followed. Jharna's heart ached for her step-daughter, a feeling she hadn't expected. She held Asmita close, her mind racing with thoughts of revenge, of making that boy pay for his cruelty. But for now, she just held Asmita, her voice a soft whisper in her ear, "You don't have to worry about anything, sweetheart. I'll take care of this. I promise."

Asmita's sobs slowly subsided, her body still trembling slightly in Jharna's embrace. She had always been so cold towards Jharna, so distant. But here she was, clinging to her step-mother like a lifeline. Jharna could feel Asmita's tears soaking her blouse, her body shaking with the force of her sobs. She held her tighter, her heart aching for the girl she had always wanted to love her.

"It's okay, Asmita," Jharna murmured, her hand stroking Asmita's hair. "It's going to be okay. You're not alone." She felt a surge of protectiveness, a fierce determination to make things right for Asmita. She had always wanted a good relationship with her step-children, and now, finally, she had a chance to show Asmita that she cared.

Asmita's sobs eventually turned into soft sniffles. She pulled back, looking up at Jharna with red, puffy eyes. "I... I feel so stupid, Mom," she whispered. "I thought he cared about me. I thought we had something real."

Jharna's heart ached for her. She took Asmita's hands in hers, squeezing them gently. "He doesn't deserve you, baby. You deserve someone who loves you, who appreciates you. Not someone who throws you away like you're nothing."

Asmita nodded, her bottom lip trembling. Jharna's mind raced with thoughts of revenge. She wanted to make that boy pay for breaking Asmita's heart. She wanted to make him feel the pain he had caused, the pain that was still etched on Asmita's face.

But for now, she pushed those thoughts aside. She smiled softly at Asmita, her thumb brushing away a stray tear. "Do you want to sleep? You've been through a lot today."

Asmita nodded, her eyelids heavy with unshed tears. "Yeah, I think I do."

Jharna helped her onto the bed, tucking her in like she would a child. She watched as Asmita's eyes fluttered closed, her face relaxing into sleep. She stood there for a moment, her heart full, before turning to leave.

As she closed the door behind her, her expression hardened. She marched towards the kitchen, her mind filled with plans. She was going to make that boy regret the day he ever touched Asmita. She was going to make him pay.