in your presence || Okkotsu Yuta

Imagine:
Your boyfriend Yuta sneaks into your room cause he just wants to be with you

Warnings:
Fluff, cuddles, touching, slight lime

You were extremely tired from Gojo sensei's training today especially with the random mission he spawned and threw at you second years. So as you all had dinner and bid everyone goodnight you were quick to rush to your room, finish your shower and get ready for bed.

Stretching one more time, you jumped into your covers and cuddled up in the sheets, relaxing your face on your pillow.

Sighing in a relaxed state you were quick to groan at the sound of knocking on your room window. The curtains were drawn hence you couldn't see who it was from your bed.

As the sound of knocking was heard again you sat up and got out, cursing out whoever it was that had chosen to interrupt your quiet time.

"Who the heck knocks on someone's window this lat-oh Yuta." You say startled to see your boyfriend as you had drawn the curtains.

"Oh hey Y/N ugh sorry I just wanted to be with you right now" he says softly scratching his head.

"Sure come on in, you know you could've used the door" you say as you help him jump in.

"Yeah but Gojo said strictly lights out. but I, I really just wanted to be with you" he whispers and you smile at how cute he was.

He reached out his hands to hold your frame and bring you in and you happily accepted his embrace, moving into the hug. You had not seen him all day because of your mission requiring teams.

Your fingers moved to his jet black hair, running through the strands as his hands held you by your waist.

He took in a breath of your body wash 's fragrance as he eased his mind with your presence.

"Wanna cuddle in bed?" You ask and he nods, his hands moving to your hips

"Jump" he says softly and you nod, jumping onto him and wrapping your thighs around his torso. He steadied your body and carried you to your bed where he layed you down and layed on your frame.

His head was tucked into your chest as he made sure not to squish you. Your arms were rested on his back and head, fingers combing through his hair.

You were wearing a simple tank top and sweatpants because of the heat of the summer season.

Yuta looked up to meet your eyes and you passed him a loving smile which he returned before moving front and kissing your lips.

Your palms moved to hold his face as you kissed him softly, enjoying his presence. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance and you let him, letting him climb up forward and explore your mouth.

His hands move up and down, squeezing your hips as your own wrap around his neck and push his head further down on yours.

As you separate to breathe, you flip the both of you so that your somewhat laying on him. You smash your lips on his again, climbing onto his body as he lays his hands on your butt to pull you close to him.

Before things could get heated it's like Gojo could sense a shift in the force, he immediately knocked on the door yelling for Yuta to get back to his room.

The boy blushed at the thought of Gojo knowing what he was doing as you just groaned at your teacher who couldn't get a girlfriend.

"I better go" Yuta said

"Ok, goodnight Yuta. I love you" you say as you hug hime one more time

"I love you to" he whispers, kissing your neck one more time before exiting through your window