routine|| geto sughuru AU

Imagine: You and Geto are married and live a normal mundane life with Geto being an accountant and you a teacher, this is your morning routine

Warning:
Fluff, touching

It was a usual Monday morning, the start of the new week for you and your husband. As your blinds let in the slightest bits of sun, you sighed at the sudden blaring sound of your alarm.

Geto was still fast asleep, not at all fazed by the alarm but you on the other hand had lost your sleep. Sitting up on your bed and yawning, you gently took your husband's hand off your waist before sitting up and moving off the bed.

Feeling chilly as you only sported a tank top and pajama shorts, you grab one of Geto's sweaters and put it on before exiting the bedroom and entering your bathroom.

There you brushed, did your skincare and makeup and changed into your work clothes. You had 30 minutes more before Geto had to wake up, you would think the life you lives was old school but hey it worked for the both of you.

Remembering Geto had had a late night last night with Gojo you decided to make something light so he would be full but not feel sleepy after eating so you made some scrambled eggs and something you deemed a salad with leftover feta.

You proceeded to pack your lunches with the bentos you made last night, adding your daily 'I love you' sticky note.

As you pack some snacks you feel warm hands wrap around your torso. Geto lays his chin over you shoulder, pushing his face into your neck as he softly kisses your skin.

He lets his hands move under your work sweater, his palms making contact with the soft skin of your abdomen as he softly caresses

The man had changed and gotten ready for the day and had stood at the entrance of the kitchen, leaning on the side of the wall watching your silhouette.

"Did you have good sleep?" You ask him softly, your mind rushing at the feel of his hands. Even after 4 years of marriage his touch still managed to make you flustered beyond words.

"I did and you darling?" He asks softly going back to kiss your neck.

"I-I slept well" you say as you finish packing your lunches. His hands move up to the band of your bra as he traces it before turning your figure and kissing you.

You wrap your arms around his neck, as he pulls you closer, hands laying on your butt.

"Good morning" he whispers leaving the kiss, a smile on his face

"Good morning" you smile at the man.

Looking at the time, you both enjoy breakfast before you hand him two lunch bags

"Tell Satoru to eat his veggies please that boy sees anything green and ignores it" you sigh grabbing my work bag.

You see Geto struggling with his blazer so you move to help him put it on before exchanging kisses one last time before you both drive to work.