Bath|| Gojo Satoru

Imagine: Your taking a shower when Gojo comes home from work and he decides to join you after a long day of dealing with the higher ups

Warning:
Touching, fluff, stress

It was simply another day in the life of a jujitsu sorcerer, you had come home early after finishing a mission with a first grade curse, and teaming up with Nanami after so long.

You happened to cover your blood clothes with a coat but damn did you need a shower. Unlocking your homes door, you turn on the lights and immediately head straight for the master bathroom.

It was then that you decide to have a soak instead so following this aesthetic Instagram bath videos with themes, you bring out your body scrubs, bath bombs, candles and perfumes.

You put your towel in the towel heater, you grab your tray from the bath shelf and set it on the tub before filling it with a a hot cocoa scented candle, your favorite book, your bath skin care, masks, and a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries.

You also grab a bottle of Red wine and a glass and set it up. Excited at the look of the setting your quick to strip, wash of the blood I'n the shower before entering into the tub.

You moaned at the feeling of the hot water as you settled your body comfortably. Taking your glass and sipping you close your eyes and sigh in content.

The bath bomb added a lovely floral scent and you had added extra bubble bath soap well, for bubbles.

Smiling in gratitude for the time to just simply relax, your vibe was interrupted by the sound of the front door and your husband screaming your name.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN WHERE ARE YOU, ARE YOU HOMEEEEE?" he screamed loudly and you rolled your eyes and smiled yelling your location.

In a minute the bathroom door was opened and your gaze landed on your white haired silly goose of a husband who had his blind fold still on.

"*Gaspppppppp* your taking a bubble bath without meeeee" he whined and continued to whine for five minute more.

"Satoru you know you could come in if you wanted to" you invite your moody husband who's frown turns upside down so quick, you get whiplash.

"Really awwww thankyouuuuuuuu my darling" he coos as he quickly strips.

You sigh at his antics, placing your book aside as you push the tray gently to give him room.

Once stark naked he enters the tub and starts positioning your body, you acting as a ragdoll to his actions, so you both had a good amount of room.

Who were you kidding he was rich, this tub was gigantic.

As you sat side by side, he quickly layed the side of his head on yours, intertwining your fingers. That's how you could tell something was wrong.

"Babe, what's bothering you. Are you ok" you ask gently, caressing his hand.

"I had a meeting with the higher ups today, and despite my warning they're still trying to rise the topic of Yujis execution" he says, his voice now sounding tired revealing how he's been feeling.

" I'm just so exhausted with how messed up the world we live is, Yuji is still a kid who has barely lived his life but they show no sympathy no they want me to kill him, no they want me to kill of anyone who dares stand in the way of their power. And I hate it because I have every right to kill them all off but I don't want to be that guy. Even if all anyone sees me as a weapon that doesn't mean I am one" Gojo speaks, his voice highlighting the pain.

"Oh Satoru come here" you shift your body to face him as you pull his head onto your chest, him laying there as you simply run your fingers through his hair.

His hands wrap around your torso and squeeze, pulling your body even closer to his.

"Satoru you are one of the greatest men I know today, and that is because you care. Weapons can't care they have no feeling but you, your power doesn't only come in being born with the infinity and the 6 eyes, it comes also through the amount of care you feel towards the people you want to protect, it comes through your drive for our society to be better for the kids. And the higher ups are just bald old men who are blind in place you were gifted sight. You were just meant for greatness in terms of power, you were meant to for the greatest that comes in a revolution for the better" you speak hands holding his face as you stare into his deep blue eyes.

You found yourself tearing up at the glossy haze over his beautiful eyes, hoping your partner found some solace in your words.

"I love you so much" he whispers resting his forehead on yours

"I love you so much to" you smile, running your hands through his hair and pulling the strands back

"Now how about we do some skin care, hmm?" You smile and he giggles excitedly. This man happened to have way more skin care products then you so he loved when you did it together.

Smiling you both proceeded to apply body scrub together and expholiate, wash each other, cover your entire face with different face and lip masks and even sit together in ease as you read your book to him.