Jisung x Jeongin -> little too?

Ship: Han x Jeongin

Little: Han...

Plot: No one knows that Han is a little and it should stay like that. But since it starts to get more complicated to keep it a secret, Han wants to tell it his members. And it goes wrong in many ways..

Also thanks for the wonderfull lyrics _SKZ_STAY_

_____

To say Han was stressed out, was an underestement. He was on the edge of breaking. A manager just called him and gave him another exercise. Another finished song in three days.

It annoyed him so much, the managers always wanted him to write songs, since he was the fastes writer of 3racha. But he couldn't set tracks of songs very well. And three days would be way to short for him to make a song, especially when he's under time pressure.

And the sudden task didn't fit in his scedule. He had tomorrow a very long dance practice an vocal training. The day after, he didn't had a quiet scedule, so he planned to let himself slip for two hours. None of the members would be home in that time and he didn't have to worry about being found.

But now he couldn't let himself slip and he really needed it. The last time was already a month again and he was dancing on the edge of a cliff.

If he would see anything childish, he knew that he would accidentely slip.

Maybe it would be a good idea if he would tell at least Chan that he is a little. Then he didn't have to worry about hiding all the time before he slips. But what if Chan didn't accept him?

With his head down and full of thoughts, he went back to the dorms and was greeted with everyone sitting in a circle on the ground.

"Jisung, can you please come to us. Jeongin wants to tell us something, but he only wants it when everyone his here." Chan told him and patted on the spot near him. Since the maknae seemed very exited and nervous, he couldn't turn the offer down. Even if he was tired and could only think of little space.

"I think I can't keep it for a secret much longer... but please don't be disgusted by me. Soma few months ago Infound out that I'm a little.." Jisungs mouth fell open. Now he didn't feel like he could tell it the others anymore. One little in the group was already enough to deal with and the maknae would be much cuter than him.

Felix was the first to throw himself on the boy and cuddle him to death.

"That's so cute!!" He squealed and koala-ed himself onto Jeongin.

"I'm happy that you told us Innie" Changbin said and patted his head. The others soon joined the group hug. Only Jisung didn't. He had tears in his eyes and stood up quietly.

He was a little for many years, even before he joined as a trainee and now Jeongin, who had that headspace for only a few months got all the attention.

Jisung understood that Jeongin told it them this early, since he couldn't keep his own secret very well and he experienced it for years, how hard it is to hide this side from everyone.

Before the others could notice, he quietly left the room and locked himself in his own room. Annoyed he pulled out his favourite stuffy, it was wolf Chan, since always felt a strong bond to the leader and could trust him with nearly everything.

He laid down on the bed, sobbing a bit and hearing his favourite songs when he didn't felt well.

After an hour he got up and grabbed his notebook and started to write down some lyrics. Like all the time the manager wanted something hearttouching and since he was already in the right headspace the lyrics just floated on the paper.