chapter 04.

"geumi shi are you okay? You are still panting from running" the cashier asked geumwook who was sitting on a chair, holding a cold beverage on his left hand as a small towel was on his right hand, wiping sweats off of him

" Im okay hyung" Geumwook said as he put up a circle made by his Pinky and index finger to show that he was fine

"And besides, didn't you had a hard time dealing with those people? The red hair was weirdly interested by that brunette guy, and the brunette was somehow oblivious to the two pairs of eyes kinda glued to him at that point. If I was just there with you much earlier I would have helped you" Geumwook groan as he hit his hand on his thigh, mad for being late again

The cashier who witnessed the somehow cute punches the younger male did made him giggle a bit and smiled 'ahh how cute. wait what am I thinking' the cashiers facial expression immediately dropped and his cheeks began turning bright red like a tomato as he notices what his thinking. He immediately covered his face with his hand and looked away from Geumwook.

Geumwook who noticed that his hyung looked away got worried. "Hyung are you okay?" Geumi asked, he took the cold beverage in his hand to the guys cheeks as he noticed them turning red , thinking that his hyung was hot from being out there for a long period of time

"I-i I'm fine geumwook!" The cashier stuttered. He told Geumwook that he's just like that since he kept on eating spicy foods since that was the only food left at his cupboard.

"Anyway geumi shi you shouldn't be like that!" He told Geumwook everything, about how those two were friends and came by to look at flowers to give to a girl. And how at first, he thought the red hair had a one sided love for the brunette but then found out it was just a joke to make the brunette feel guilty over something. He also commented at how the red hair liked how they decorated the shop and wanted to meet Geumwook for it.

" Ahh, I thought he was a weirdo" Geumwook looked back and thought about the red hair's action which now makes perfect sense except for one part.

" Hyung if they were just friends, then why did that guy asked about that flower the brunette was looking?" Geumwook tilted his head and puffed his cheek, trying to think of the reason to the sudden question he was asked.

The cashier looked at him. He stared at him blankly and cursed at himself .He didn't know the answer and regretted not asking him before they left. Nicky left as his wrist was taken away from the 'Gyueum' guy who didn't want to wrap the flowers and left so soon, that he forgot to ask him. He thought about what excuse to give as he looked at the boys face with puffed up cheeks which he found adorable. " He must have tried to know what the guy wanted, he probably tried to make sure the brunette won't mess up in picking flowers." The cashier told him. He then hold up his hand beside his cheek and whisper, trying to hide what their talking about. "since I overheard that the brunette was always bad at giving meaningful things and think to simply"

" Oh is that so?" Geumwook was taken aback. He didn't think that the reason of the sudden questioning was somehow simple. He did think that the brunette was somehow stupid ( or dense ) for not noticing that a guy kept on staring him, but he didn't think he was also stupid in that apartment. ' seriously?! Then why did he even thought of going here?!!' Geumwook thought as he furrowed his eyebrow.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

" Gyueum I think you should have just let them did the wrapping for you" Nicky looked at Gyueum, who had scattered wrapping paper all around Nickys room where Gyueum decided to make his arts and crafts over. He badly wanted to scream at the guy for ruining his room but couldn't.

"But Nicky" he whined. " Don't you want your gift to be handmade?" Gyueum whined, trying to make the red hair hurt and silenced. Nicky furrowed his eyebrows more as to what Gyueum was implying. " Are you stupid? Whats the handmade in all of this mess!!" Nicky pointed out the wrapping paper littered across to his room, the tape all around Gyueums body and scraps of cut wrapping paper around the scissors. He also pointed out how he was doing all this to his beautiful room