IV A slimy matter

"So what now? Is this some new flirting tactic?" Wade put away his katanas. A sight left the spiders lips. "Wade, could you snap out of it and free me from those things?" With pressure in his voice Peter looked Wade into the the white spots which replaced his eyes. "Oh apropos snap, wanne exchange profiles?" If it wasn't for the  mask, Wade could have stared into a jaw wide opened mouth in disbelief. "Are you for real? In this situation?!" Peter let his hands form to fists and tried once again to wiggle out of those tentacles, which by the time felt like hartend rubber band. "Nope, it's because you are in this situation. It's quiet tempting and you can't hit me like this." Blowing a kiss he came closer to feel the dead monsters remains. "Urgh please, could you stop joking for a moment and just help me?"
It seemed like the pleading in the spider's voice softened Wade's heart, but that probably was the only part that softened.
Again the Merc unsheft his katanas, making sure not to hurt Peter while doing so. "And Wade?" He interrupted the older ones heroic act, which made Deadpools head snap. "Hm?" Peter sighted. "This time try not to almost slice my face like ham!" The merc chuckled as Peter's serious face turned into a poud. "No worries Webs, I wasn't about to hurt you. I'll be gentle~" He smirked and cut away the tentacles.

By the time the spider boy was freed, most of the slime had dropped down on Peter. As he was finally able to stand free on both his feet, his legs gave in and gravity got the better of him. Before the masked man could fall to the ground, Wade had his arms wrapped around Spiderman's waist. "Hey, careful there Spidey. Did I make you fall that bad?" He joked but quit his nagging as he noticed the shaking young man in his arms. "What's wrong? Was that line too disgusting?" He couldn't help himself, the voices wouldn't be satasfied if he wouldn't have said it. "Wade!" Parker tried to sound angry, but not only his body but also his voice were shaking. "I feel weird. My body is so weak...please" Peter started "can you help me back home?"
He probably didn't noticed himself, but Peter made an expression, that made Wade's heart skip a beat.

"Okay sweetbeans, hold on tight!" The merc announced and picked the spider boy from the ground. "Wade! I still got a face to loose!" Peter squirmed in his arms, clinging to the mercenary's neck, shocked from the sudden lose of pavement under his feet. "Someone as handsome as you could never 'loose their face'." He replied with a chuckle before he started to carry the brunette towards his house, trying to skip all the crowded streets. "Also, weren't you the one who said not to use your real now? Now who is calling who by their real name so many times?" While saying that, Wade threw Peter over his shoulder, the slime now all over the both of them. "What the hell-"

Before he noticed, the two of them were already close to Peter's flat, so Wade decided to be as anonymous as possible with it. Instead of taking the door, like any normal citizen would, Peter preferred to sneak in, so no one would know he was Spiderman. So as the caring and observant merc he was, Deadpool made his way up the building. "You should hold onto me, or I can't get up there." He advices Peter, as he made his way up the rungs of a ladder, which lead to the roof of a nearby building. Just as asked, Parker dug his hands into Wade's back.

As they arrived on too of the roof,  the merc let peter down. "So, I've heard you change before you go into your room?" He said. A sight slipped the spider's mouth as he slowly sunk to his knees while being eyed by the other man. "Well normally I would put them in my hideout. But it wouldn't be secret anymore if you knew." He took of his mask to make sure that Wade could see him raise his right eyebrow. "Oh man, that kinda stings." Overacting he clung his hands on his left chest and turned his masked head to the right side. "So dramatic, you should have become an actor." Peter joked, but his voice didn't sound like laughing but hard breathing, mostly because he was making short breaths. "Hey, you still feeling unwell Spidey?" Deadpool came down to his knees, putting a hand in Peter's back. As soon as the man touched his back, a cold shiver run down his entire body, making Peter back away. "What's wrong??" The merc said alerted. "I-I don't know. That was a strange feeling." The brunette swallowed down. "Can you just bring me to my room?"

Peter didn't even noticed how he arrived there, but next he remembered he was sitting on a bed. Still covered in slime, he glanced down on his body, just when the merc came into the room, carrying a towel.
"Wade? Where am I?" He leaned his head forwards, so he could look at the now unmasked man.
"You suddenly passed out, so I didn't know what to do and brought you to my flat."

__________________________________

Well it's been a while 😶 sorry
I didn't do a spelling check, so I just hope for the best.