I - One day

Just another day like the others, Peter was sitting in his room, trying to solve the homework they got in uni. But it wasn't a day like all the others, and Peter wasn't alone. A tall man, dressed in an all black and red suit layed on the edge of his bed, and let his legs dangle down. "Oh come on, It's really getting boring here..." Deadpool pleaded, hoping to warm Peter up. "Why don't you go and pester someone else?" An annoyed sight leaves the brown haireds lips. "Nah, they are less fun, even in action."

Wade started to throw up one of Peter's pillows, which he catched just to throw it in the air again. "Also, I'm really not sure when May will come back. I'm always anxious that she will find you on my room. A weirdo dressed on some latex suit..." In the meantime peter had closed his laptop, where he had solved his homework on. The boy now had turned around on his swivel chair to look at the merc. "Got anything to say, to your defense?" Raising an eyebrow, he looked deeper into the white spots of the suit, where Wade's eyes were underneath.

"Uhm well...I could make her forget she ever saw me??" Another sight coming from Peter. "Do I even wanne know what you think when you say that?" A moment of silence passes "probably not."

Annoyed, Peter pinches the bridge of his nose while trying to think of a way, getting rid of the nuisance in his room. "I don't like the look on your face right now, as if you tried to kill me!" Deadpool protested. "I'll note that on my list..." the boy said nonchalantly and stood up from the chair.

"Hey Peter..." just as the brown haired one wanted to exit the room to get some food, Deadpool interrupted. "You actually never told me why you only live with your aunt...!" An intriguing look in his eyes, even tho Peter couldn't see it, he known it was there. "Perhaps because it's none of your business! And call me Spiderman, after all you are probably gonna end up calling me that in puplic." The boy clicked his toung and wanted to step out the door once again.

"Really, I mean it. I'm interested. What happened..." a serious and a little sad voice came from the masked man. The third sight in only a few minutes was pushed out Peter's lips, before he sat down on his chair again.
"You really wanne know?" He asked once again, just to make sure he wouldn't get some stupid comments. Which he would probably get anyways.

After a nod from the other guy, he then started to explain Wade, what had happened. "My parents, their names were Mary and Richard. They were scientists, but apparently died in an airplane crash." He stopped, taking a sharp breath in. "I can't really remember them, since I was still so small back then..."
A saddened vibe was hovering around Wade, so even if Peter couldn't see him, he knew that what he just said made him sad. "Well, at least the seemed to have been good to you." A forced smile swinging in his voice and no joke was being made. A surprised chuckle leaves Peter's mouth "yeah, they were." Which made him think, what Wade had to go through to become Deadpool, if he brought that answer up.

"But, let's not talk about this any furth-" Peter just wanted to break the sad mood, as he got interrupted by a hysterical scream. As he rushed to the window, he could make out that it must have been a women, as he heard some more screaming, but this time not only from one person. "Let's go Wade! Hurry up and let's look what is happening." Disappointed that their therapy session seemed to be over, Deadpool got up from the bad.

As Peter jumped to his closet, he took out his red and blue suit, turning his head to look back at Wade, who was staring at him. "Like, turn around??" He demanded, glaring at the merc. "Huh whyyy??? We are both men, are you ashamed?" He teased the brown haired boy. "Just do it, moron!" Again a glare. "Nu-uh not after what you just did mister pe-" he got interrupted "Fine whatever!" Being done with this shit, Peter just stripped down his clothes to his underwear, and put on the suit as fast as he could.
"Naur don't stop yet~" the older one said teasingly and held his face in his hands, being obviously amazed.

"Wade! It's a serious problem out there, stop being such a stupid jerk! Besides, if you stare any more, you won't be able to stop me...beating you up!" With that being said, Peter hurried to his window, sliding it up the frame and jumping out, making his air way to the next roof top. "Come on!" He yells over to the still amazed looking Deadpool. "Wait up Spidey, you know I can't swing it like you!" Peter rolled his eyes, and did a shoot a net in the mercs direction, to grap him and pull him towards his location. "Keep tightening up...those hands!" A smirk appeared on the spiders face, as he pulled the man up the house wall.

As they both sat on the rooftop, they looked for the trouble, that apparently appeared on the streets. They didn't have to search for long, as something quiet big and blue appeared between the skyscrapers of Queens. "Seems like we found our Problem." The brown haired one mumbled as he kept his gaze glued to the thing. "But what in the squit game is that?!" Wade tried to make out, whatever this monster was, but it was just visible that it had tentacles. "Who knows, but we will find out in a few moments." Keeping his eyes on the target, he started to make his way towards the thing, still having Wade pulled behind him. "Spideyy! Be careful!" Not minding the man underneath him, dangling into the depths of the skyline, he kept pushing forward. Meanwhile Wade was trying to dodge all the walls and birds, which wouldn't always work out as he hit some buildings.

__________________________________

Ayo! It's gonna be short chapters. I've got so many stories in the drafts, but I want to finish them first. But I wanted to release something into the wild, so I pulled some sh!tu out of my brain...ok and AI helped me. The idea was born from a chat that was supposed to be just for fun...well.