Cuddling

On a chilly Friday evening, the rain tapped gently against the window, creating a cozy backdrop for Meera and Ravi's night in. They had planned a simple movie marathon, but the weather seemed to call for something more intimate.

        As the credits rolled on their first film, Meera nestled deeper into the couch, her favorite blanket draped over them both. Ravi, sensing her desire for warmth, pulled her closer, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. The familiar scent of his cologne mixed with the faint aroma of popcorn, making her feel completely at home.

"Want to pick the next movie?"  asked, his voice low and soothing.

Meera smiled, scrolling through their options. But instead of focusing on the screen, she turned to face him. “I’d rather just stay like this,” she said softly, resting her head on his chest.

Ravi’s heartbeat was steady beneath her ear, a comforting rhythm that made her feel safe. He tightened his grip around her, and they settled into a comfortable silence, listening to the rain outside.

“Do you remember our first cuddle?” Ravi asked suddenly, breaking the peaceful quiet.

Meera chuckled, recalling the awkwardness of their first date. “Of course! I was so nervous I could barely sit still.”

“And then I made that terrible joke, and you laughed, and I thought, ‘Okay, maybe this won’t be so bad,’” he replied, his eyes twinkling with the memory.

She looked up at him, her heart swelling with affection. “I’m so glad I gave you a chance.”

As the next movie began, they lost themselves in each other’s warmth, fingers entwined and legs tangled under the blanket. Every so often, Ravi would lean down to place soft kisses on her forehead, each one sending a flutter of happiness through her.

Meera sighed contentedly, feeling the stresses of the week melt away. In that moment, surrounded by the sounds of the storm and the soft glow of the television, everything felt perfect. It was just the two of them, cocooned in their little world, where nothing else mattered.

As the movie credits rolled again, Meera turned to Ravi, her eyes shining. “This is my favorite part of the week.”

Ravi smiled, brushing a strand of hair from her face. “Mine too.”

With the rain continuing to fall outside, they held each other a little tighter, savoring the warmth of the moment. In that cozy corner of the world, they knew that cuddling was more than just physical warmth; it was a shared intimacy that made every cold night feel like home.

.
.
Okay bye
Meet you in next chapter...

Follow for more stories 🥰