cold night

On a cold winter night, the world outside was blanketed in snow, the air crisp and still. Inside the small cabin, the warm glow of the fireplace flickered, casting dancing shadows on the walls. Ekta curled up on the plush sofa, wrapped in a thick blanket, while her boyfriend, Jay, stoked the fire.

    “Want some hot cocoa?” he asked, his breath visible in the chilly air.

   “Yes, please!” she replied, smiling.

      As he prepared the cocoa in the tiny kitchen, Ekta watched the flames crackle and pop, the warmth contrasting with the chill outside. She loved nights like this—just the two of them, away from the hustle of everyday life.

     Jay returned with two steaming mugs, the rich aroma filling the room. He settled beside her, and they shared a comfortable silence, sipping their drinks and enjoying the soft sound of the snow falling outside.

    “I can’t believe how peaceful it is here,” Ekta said, glancing out the window at the soft glow of the moonlight reflecting off the snow.

    “Just us and the snow,” Jay said, taking her hand. “What more could we want?”

    After a while, they decided to bundle up and step outside. The cold air hit them like a wave, but the thrill of the night made it worth it. They trudged through the snow, laughter echoing in the stillness as they playfully pushed each other into soft piles.

    “Let’s make a snowman!” Jay suggested, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

     They rolled snowballs together, crafting a snowman with twigs for arms and a carrot for a nose. When they finished, they stood back to admire their work, breathless from both the cold and their laughter.

     “Perfect,” Ekta said, grinning.

    Jay wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close as they watched the stars twinkle above. The sky was clear, and the world felt infinite in that moment.

    “ you think we’ll always have nights like this?” she asked, leaning against him.

     “I hope so,” he replied softly. “As long as we’re together.”

       They headed back inside, their cheeks rosy from the cold. Settling back on the couch, they snuggled under the blanket once more. The fire crackled, and the cocoa warmed their hands. Ekta rested her head on Jay’s shoulder, feeling content.

      As the snow continued to fall, they shared stories, dreams, and plans for the future, wrapped in the warmth of each other’s presence. Outside, the night was cold, but inside, their hearts glowed with a warmth that would last long after the snow melted.

.
.
.
.
Okay bye
Meet you guys in next time.

🥰🥰