Match Day

{DAY 3}

"Hmm..?"

(I need to train as much as possible, I don't want to let my team down.)

"Oi... It's the first day of the match, let's see the game."

"Adam! Wait, A little bit more..."

"Man, I love your dedication to this. But there's a limit to anything. In my opinion, midfielders like us need to rest our brains more before the matchday. Well, now is still early so I give you about 15 minutes left and make sure to be in the room by then."

"Thank you! I'll be there in 15 minutes."

(I can't wait to see you play, but he is still new to this. Tomorrow might be the start of everything. I hope so...)

_______

{MATCH START!!}

"Which team did we get tomorrow?"

"If I'm not wrong, it's Team 3..."

"And who are they going up against today?"

"It's Team 1, probably the strongest in here..."

(So, they will fight the strongest and the weakest in a row... If they adapt with each other today, we might be in trouble tomorrow.)

"Sorry, I'm late. Has the match started yet?"

"Yeah, you're just in time. The game just begun."

{GOAL!!!}

[Team 1 1:0 Team 3]

"Woah, that was quick."

"Well, they are strong indeed. What's wrong with that attack? They didn't even use their wingers."

(Yeah, their wingers are not even close to the box, yet they attacking with only a striker.)

"Adam, don't you think the midfielder pass was something special from that goal?"

"Hmm..?(!?!? Woah... Good job Sachi, their midfielder... We might take this into note.) Sachi, Asahi, after this, let's talk."

"Tch!"

______

"Why are they bothering to put us up with this weakling...?"

{GOAL!!}

[Team 1 2:0 Team 3]

"Nice shot, Senju!"

(This can't go on any longer... We might get humiliated on the first day... I don't want that... Please, someone, step up...)

"Oi, this is not some kind of fiction where suddenly someone becomes your hero to step up. This is reality, you are just way weaker than us. So, stop with this 'not lose yet' spirit. Just give up."

"?!?!"

(SHUT UP!!! You're just blessed with your great team... If I had your team, I would have kicked your ass now.)

The ball went flying towards Senju, A sudden shadow came in front of him and jumped to the ball. 

"I will make you regret what you said to me before."

"What are you talking about?"

Senju switched his place from behind him to in front of him and at that moment, he knew what Senju was planning. The ball managed to reach Aidan's chest by an air stopball by him, but the ball went down as soon as it hit his chest and before he could reach the ground, Senju already took the ball away.