Me and my thoughts

We entered our class and sat down . Our class had a smart board, 4 windows -2 facing the outer side of the campus and 2 facing the corridor and also 2 doors .The whole class was empty. All the 100 students had left to see Mr. Psychologist. I couldn't see his face clearly but I knew at least this much that I should stay away from him. I already had a lot of rumors to my name. I can never understand why girls simp over someone too much. I am way too different. It's tiring enough to behave normally. I took a glance of the corridor . The girls were standing outside talking about him and blushing.                                                                                                     'So unreasonable' I thought but then it hit me 'Why can't I like someone to this extent?? why do I get bored of people easily??'

"What are you thinking about?" Alina asked taking out her chemistry notebook.

"Nothing " I replied plainly. She looked at me and started studying after I passed a smile.

 She thinks I am a cheerful girl , always smiling, always happy and positive only if she knew how empty I was .                                                                                                                                                                Finally Nisha Ma'am came and she yelled at the girls for crowding in the corridor. Everyone settled in, but their conversations had not yet ended .The noise was too much , more than  what I could bear. My ears started ringing , I could feel myself zoning out , my body went weak and I felt as if I would collapse any moment. My head started to hurt a lot. I drank water again and again trying to keep myself as normal as possible . Suddenly the whole class was silent, the ringing in my ears stopped.

I looked up and saw Nisha Ma'am standing by the door . For the 1st and I guess the last time I was thankful to her.

She ascended the stage and spoke in a much higher tone  "All the residential students , listen up there's a new psychologist appointed for your counseling ,his name is Munir , if you have any issues regarding your mental health or you feel depressed you can talk to him , he will be available from morning 8 a.m. to night 8:30 .Got it??"

"YESSS MAAM " everyone shouted.

"Okay so now Munir sir would like to have a few words with you" she said and stood aside while Mr Munir walked upto the podium , held the mike and said "Good Morning everyone"

"Good Morning Sirrr" everyone shouted again. 

He laughed . 

"What a jerk. He sought out attention and now he is laughing at them ,like seriouslyy.." I said to Alina

"It's just a polite gesture Sama, what's wrong with you why do you dislike him so much?" she asked

"He is going to be our therapist yet he doesn't know not to wear a casual attire at workplace and that too on his 1st day. Is he here for modelling or therapy sessions?" I replied                                    Alina gave me a side eye and said "You are judging too fast. And let him wear what he wants, no one's said anything up till now"

"They are busy drooling over him"

"Okay whatever , just let me listen to him" 

He had started giving his so called speech on mental health. There was nothing new for me to listen to . I had learnt about behaviors and disorders while I was just 14 .

So I did what I do zoned out and started to ponder about how life would have been had I been like them....