The Pain From Hell

He got up and took me in his arms....I was surprised , I didn't expect him to listen to me..

"What do you think you are doing young man???" One of those men said

"Nothing, I would just like some privacy , while I play with her" He replied taking me away to another room and threw me on the bed , while he turned to close the door.. I seized the opportunity and hit him between the legs .He collapsed grunting in pain. I grabbed the pillow on the bed and tried too suffocate him, and hit him there again . He gasped for air. I opened the door and ran as fast as I could . 'In no time they will be right behind me , I have to run fast'               I slid down the handrail of the stairs . Finally I reached the ground floor of my hostel. I could hear them screaming from the top.... I ran outside the campus onto the road , I kept running for a few minutes until I couldn't take it anymore. I bent my knee, struggling for breathe . It was a dark alley with no streetlights and buildings around me... In no time I could hear their footsteps , behind me.

"There she is ,catch her" They yelled

I dashed into a building at my right side.. It was an old one ...I went towards the elevator , but they would easily capture me again ....So I just ran to the back of the building and hid inside the storeroom... I was out of breath. I tried to calm myself ....So much had happened in just a short span of time...I still couldn't believe I was about to get gangraped. I felt disgusted with myself ..My heart ached, my body was in immense pain ..but there was no one to take care of me to protect me to shield me to save myself from those men and also from me . I cried silently...

After a few minutes of silence , I decided to leave . I was once again in that dark alley, walking quietly with no destination, nowhere to go.....

"Catch that bitch" 

I heard a man shout ..It was a familiar voice, the voice of one of those men.... I started running as fast as I could ,but my body wasn't supporting me ...I was slowing down on my own ...I could hear them right behind me...GOD PLEASE SAVE ME ....

"Samaaaaa"

I woke up with a start ...It was a dream, just a dream ....but a vivid one.... My heart was still racing , I was sweaty all over, my breath hitched....

"Are you alright Sama??? What happened???"

I raised my head only to see Alina with a worried face..

"I'm fine, just a nightmare" I lied...I was miserable ,disgusted, anxious and many other feelings I didn't even know myself..

"It's alright, now you are fine nothing's gonna happen ,okay" She hugged me.. Her warmth somehow made me feel a bit better . I hugged her tightly , trying to control the ocean of tears my eyes held in...She stroked my head with one hand and patted my back.... I broke the hug and stood up ...We were already late...I freshened up and got dressed for the classes... 

 It reminded me of that day......I could still feel those hands, I could feel it , all of it... It made me wanna peel my skin out...It was disgusting....My chest tightened with every single minute that passed . Something dropped low inside of me.. My heart ached, so did my body... I wanted to free myself... I couldn't get sufficient air no matter how deep breaths I took... It was miserable... I was miserable...

I couldn't immerse myself in the surroundings no matter how hard I tried... I was caged within myself.. I couldn't hear anything nor could I see.... I was struggling inside of me, I wanted to free myself out...

Suddenly my body shook violently... somebody shook me...

"Samaaa" 

I could hear Alina's voice at a distance....it felt good to hear something finallyy

"Samaaa" my body shook again , I turned and saw Alina holding my arm , she was shaking me ..

"Sama , I guess you should go to the washroom and freshen yourself, come with me " She took me out of my seat and towards the door....Our professor stopped us and asked where we were headed to. Alina gave some excuse.. I looked up to see what the professor was teaching and I saw him..... I saw his face..... My chest tightened , I could feel my neck getting strangled.... I couldn't breath , my vision blurred , I couldn't breath no matter how hard I tried.... My throat was going dry, my body went numb and weak.... I could feel myself drawing out......I gasped for air but nothing went by... I could feel people panicking and trying to take me to the hospital, but my body kept collapsing....I was in pain , immense pain....hellish pain......