Prologue

Jeon Jungkook
      The only child of jeon namjoon and seokjin, the richest family in the whole of South Korea,he is a the heir to the jeon empire.

Been the only child of the jeon family, jungkook was spoilt to the core,he was given everything he wanted right from when he was a kid,his parent loved and spoilt him a lot leading to him been a rude and prideful boy even at a very young age.

He feels anything he want can be bought with money so he doesn't care about anything else;he despises poor people.

He love to flaunts his money and show how rich he is.

Min yoongi.
     Yoongi came from a typical family of three,himself and his parents,his family comes second to the jeon family making them close friends;unlike jungkook parents who spoilt him yoongi parents were different they were a lot but strict but they control everything yoongi do and keep tabs on him and yoongi can never disobey them he loves them so much to do.

Yoongi was quite mature but also rude and prideful he his a play boy but rarely have sex just like Jungkook the both of them only do one night stand but jungkook does it more frequently than yoongi.

Bothe the boy has been childhood friends along with Jung hoseok whose father was rarely in the country to take care of him.

Park Jimin.
     Jimin cakes from a family of three while is mother worked at min industries his father has brain cancer and has been battling with it for years.

Jimin is the kind of boy that gives you what you offer him and help people the way he can,he can be sassy and rude when needed but is very humble and soft spoken.

He was able to attend college through scholarships.

He has been friends with taehyung for years and they are both practically soulmates who loves each other as close friends.

Kim taehyung.
   Taehyung is typical kind of boy that comes from a family of three but he monther died years ago leaving just him and his father,his father was poor and had to do all kind of job for them to be able to feed.

Taehyung life was never easy he also works part time to support his father but they were barely enough for the both of them.

He was able to attend college through a scholarship which he got through working hard on his studies.

Taehyung was very contended with what he has although his father didn't have much but he was happy to be living with his father who loves him so much and it meant a lot to him.

Taehyung is very can and loving,soft spoken but can also be sassy a rude to impolite people he doesn't judge people base on status.

He respects people a lot and is very kind to people.

Thanks for reading💜
Incase of any mistake I'm sorry.
Please vote and comment.
Thanks alot.