O💧n💧e

Seoul international complex university

The biggest university in the whole of South Korea known to be attended by only the richest and copious families in the country.

The university were mostly fill with chaebols.

The three most important chaebols in the country attended this university.

The jeon family only son jeon Jungkook from the richest family in the whole of South Korea and the 3rd in the world a full time chaebol.

Then will have Min yoongi the only son of the Min family the second richest after the jeons and the 5th in the world also a chaebol.

And lastly Jung hoseok the only son of the jung family the third richest and the 7th in the world and also a chaebol.

These three family are the most influential family in the whole of Seoul and very highly respected.

These three boy attended Seoul international complex university.

Apart from them the other students were either daughters or sons from wealthy backgrounds but can't be compare to the chaebols.

Any other student aside from these are in Seoul international complex university by scholarships.

Two things that are higher prohibited in Seoul international complex university.

Bullying and oppression.

So you can say that everyone in Seoul international complex university has there own freedom and rights equal rights.

Well except the chaebols who are treated quite special.

________________________________

It the final year and last semester for the 400 level students in Seoul international complex university and you could see the students doing their thing

Some students are busy gossiping,some are sorting out their stuff some are reading as it is the beginning of the last semester for all 400 level student.