T W O

3rd person POV ( Alexia )

ྀིྀི₊‧꒰ ☆ ꒱ ‧₊. ྀིྀི

Alexia's sigh was drowned out by the blaring sound of her alarm, echoing loudly throughout her bedroom. Her eyes, heavy with exhaustion from jetlag, struggled to open as she reached over to silence the phone.

She and Jordan were complete opposites, he could wake up with 30 minutes to get ready and look perfectly fine for the day. But Alexia had to wake up hours before to ensure her hair was styled, her makeup was good, and her outfit was well put together to look less like she rolled out of bed.

"Kids! Come downstairs, your breakfast is getting cold!" Maria had shouted from the kitchen, her voice echoing through the house. She blasted loud music throughout the house, in an attempt to get her and the kids in a good positive attitude for the day.

"I'm going!" Jordan answered back, looking at Alexia in an attempt to not laugh at her appearance. Her hair was all frizzy, her eyes were barely open, and her pajamas were crumpled from sleep.

"I know, I'll get ready in a second," Alexia answered, her voice tone with urgency as she left for the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Maria looked at him and asked, "And what about Alexia?"

Jordan, sitting down at the table replied, "She'll be just a second. She's putting on the finishing touches to her makeup. You know how she likes to make sure everything is perfect."

Alexia applied her last swipes of mascara, sprayed her setting spray and perfume, grabbed her bag, and rushed down the creaky wooden stairs, the sound of her hurried footsteps echoing through the hallway.

"I'm done! Sorry for taking so long with my makeup," Alexia apologized as she took the empty seat by Jordan. Jordan gave her a weird look, as she didn't take that long to do her makeup.

Maria, standing at the kitchen sink and washing the dishes, answered "It's okay, don't worry. Just hurry up and eat your food before you run out of time."

"Grazie millie!"

ྀིྀི₊‧꒰ ☆ ꒱ ‧₊. ྀིྀི

As Alexia strolled along the sidewalk, in a rush to go to school with Jordan. The sidewalk was placed on the hill, which made it harder to walk up in a rush.

Alexia couldn't help but voice her frustration, "It takes so long to walk around this entire island."

" It's not that bad, we do this in basketball all the time. Except this time we have a pretty view. And we're not even walking this entire island, it's like 30 minutes or so." Jordan replied. Despite her complaint, she couldn't deny the breathtaking view that was near her.

The waves crashed against the shore, their sound echoing louder than the night before. Not to mention, the sun shone brightly, casting a golden glow on the two.

"Well," she sighed, "It's not that bad" She paused, turning her head to look at him before continuing, "But it's still bad."

"Sure, whatever you say," he chuckled softly as he glanced at his phone, messages from his old team still would show up on his phone, although it made no sense on why. It just made him feel more left out than anything.

" I told you not to worry about your old team. I'm sure you'll be on the team here, you're like insanely talented. Plus they probably will all like you." Alexia reassured her brother, giving him a small side hug before speeding up her pace.