Song 1: American Idiot

The year was 2004, and it was February 23rd. Jesus was in his living room as he then sat down on the couch. He had a long day smoking cigarettes and getting into fights at the 7-11. He went to turn on the TV and when he turned it on the news was on. Jesus saw America's president, George W. Bush. He didn't like him at all. He thought that the American system was fucked up. "Don't wanna be an American Idiot" Jesus said to himself. Then, all of sudden, his mom came into the room. Jesus's mom was always nagging on him about the news and how it messes with your brain. "Don't watch too much of this shit Jesus, it's gonna mess with you." His mom grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. "I already know this mom, you tell me every time. Now everybody do the propaganda. Television dreams of tomorrow, we're not the ones who're meant to follow. For that's enough to argue." Jesus yelled out at his mom, then put the news back on. "Well, I'm going out, I'll be back later," his mom left the house and grabbed a pack of cigarettes on the way out for wherever she was going. Jesus was now left alone at the house. He continues to watch the news while seeing the president again on TV. "Well, maybe I'm f#ggot America, I'm not a part of a redneck agenda," He muttered to the news. Jesus then turned off the TV and went out of the living room. He then grabbed a pack of cigarettes on the counter and exited the house. He went to his car and then drove off to the 7-11, where he was going to meet some people or maybe even girlfriends. But what he didn't know what was going to happen to him was going to change his life.

‐---------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was a short chapter. I tried to make as long I could but there was really nothing I could incorporate with the song but I made it work out. But depending if I'm busy with school or anything, I will try and make the next song tomorrow which is Jesus of Suburbia. Love you guys <3