7*

Y/n's POV

We were just on the topic of childhood stories, Kayleigh was mentioning how she loved going around in the woods and just picking up frogs and playing with her younger sister. How she grew up riding dirt bikes. We ranged from funny little stories to more serious topics and unpacked a lot of information to each other. So much time passing by since our date today. Late night chatting turned into early morning confessions. 

"You know, I haven't had a connection like this in a long time." I confess

"Me neither, the last time I ever talked to or dated it was a long distance." Kayleigh states. 

"I am guessing it didn't go well?" I assume

"No not at all, I pictured them to be something they weren't. They ended up having another relationship outside of me and it was very unpleasant. It was a man though so anyone could have guessed that." She opens up. 

"I'm sorry that you went through that, no-one should have to go through that pain alone. I highly dislike cheaters." I soothe her.

"I was very upset but then I had remembered that I met this person off of tinder, we only facetimed. I am over men though, women have my heart through and through. I have finally realized I am actually a lesbian so its good it didn't work out." She smiles. 

"Lesbians for the win. But don't let that trick you. Women can fuck you over too. Trust." I say. Readjusting on the couch we are on. I stretch and lay back down comfortably. "My ex was the one who broke the camels back." I continue. 

"Why do you say that?" She rests her head on my lap looking up to me. 

"Well, Not only did she cheat on me but she cheated on me with one of my best guy friends. This guy was one of my childhood best friends along with Lily. I found out because when we lived with each other she had stupidly had some of his hoodies and shit in our shared closet and on top of that a pregnancy test that was positive. I waited for her to tell me but that wasn't the deal. My guy friend came to me and literally said- "I'm sorry bro, i know it must have been hard to hear"-" I mocked his voice. 

"I was confused and he went on saying she told him that she broke up with me and told me the whole story. Which wasn't the deal at all." I say laughing. 

"Well damn, that's a lot to unravel there. I am so sorry you went through that. There are the bad batches of people in life and its unfortunate we got dealt the bad ones." She states while reaching out and caressing my cheek, holding an intense stare. 

"Yeah, but those experiences have never made me feel like this." I stare back at her. 

"How do you feel?" She questions. 

"I know we just met but i feel a strong sense that you will be in my life for a good chunk of it. I feel like i am seen in your presence." I confess. 

"You are seen, you will always be seen with me." She reassures me while leaning in and capturing my lips and interlocking them with her own. 

Our lips fitting together, such soft lips with a soft sense of need behind them. Light pressure slowly turning into a headed exchange. Our tongues clashing at first but slowing to a pace of euphoric pleasure. 

Kayleigh's hand finding the soft hairs on my neck and gliding her fingers into my thick short hair. We readjust as we kiss, Kayleigh laying on her back as I hover over her, our lips never losing touch. My right hand holding me up and my left caressing her exposed skin near her hip. My cold hand skimming her warm skin. Setting off goosebumps across her body. She grips the back of my neck and nibs on my bottom lip. Erupting a moan to slip from both of us.