Day 3 - Orgasm Control

Day 3 – Orgasm Control

The restaurant was one of the finest in the city, with its minimalist decor, low lighting, and the quiet hum of conversation floating through the air. Alex Levy sat at a table near the window, the soft clink of silverware and the murmur of polite conversation blending into the background. She was dressed impeccably, as always—her tailored suit fitting her perfectly, her makeup done just right, her hair falling in carefully styled waves.

But beneath that polished exterior, Alex was anything but composed.

Her breath hitched slightly as she felt the soft buzz between her legs, the vibrator tucked snugly inside her, controlled by Maggie Brener, who sat across from her with a devilish smirk playing on her lips. Alex shifted in her seat, trying to maintain her composure, but every movement sent a jolt of pleasure through her, making it harder and harder to concentrate on the conversation they were supposed to be having.

Maggie's hand was resting casually on the table, the small remote concealed in her palm, her thumb brushing over the controls as if she were idly toying with it. But the glint in her eyes, the way she watched Alex with amusement, made it clear that this was far from idle.

"You're awfully quiet," Maggie remarked, her tone innocent but laced with amusement as she took a sip of her wine. "Everything alright?"

Alex swallowed hard, her fingers gripping the edge of the table as she forced a smile. "I'm fine," she said, though her voice was slightly strained, her breath coming in shallow gasps. "Just—thinking about work."

Maggie's smile widened, clearly enjoying the power she held over Alex. She leaned in slightly, her voice dropping to a low, teasing whisper. "Are you sure it's work you're thinking about? Or is it something else?"

Before Alex could respond, Maggie's thumb pressed down on the remote, increasing the intensity of the vibrations. Alex's eyes widened, her body jolting slightly as the sensation intensified, pleasure shooting through her in waves. She clenched her thighs together, trying to stifle the moan that threatened to escape, her nails digging into the tablecloth in a desperate attempt to maintain control.

"Maggie," Alex hissed, her voice barely above a whisper as she leaned forward, trying to look as composed as possible despite the chaos happening beneath the table. "Not here."

Maggie raised an eyebrow, her expression one of pure amusement. "Why not? No one can tell, Alex. You look perfectly calm."

The smugness in her tone only made Alex more frustrated, her body trembling with the effort of holding back. She was on edge, teetering dangerously close to the brink, but Maggie was in control. All Alex could do was sit there, helpless as Maggie continued to tease her with every flick of her thumb.

"You should really try the wine," Maggie said casually, her tone so normal it was almost maddening. "It's exquisite."

Alex barely heard her, too focused on keeping her composure as the vibrations between her legs continued to build. She shifted in her seat, crossing her legs tightly in an attempt to dull the sensation, but it only made it worse. Her breath was coming in shallow gasps now, her heart racing as her body clenched in response to the relentless stimulation.

Maggie, meanwhile, was completely unfazed, sipping her wine and pretending as if nothing unusual was happening. She glanced around the restaurant, her smile widening as she leaned in again, her voice low and sultry. "I could make you come right here, you know. No one would even notice."

Alex's eyes widened, her breath catching in her throat. "You wouldn't dare."

Maggie's thumb hovered over the remote, her eyes glinting with mischief. "Wouldn't I?"