chapter 20

In Chicago

James POV.

"Look Megan I messed up I need to find her you just caught me at the wrong time." I said rubbing my hands down my face.

"So what are you saying you just going to have sex with me then leave me. I'm not her I will fight yo ass before I leave." I laughed at her comment.

"You don't want to do that." I said smiling walking up to her.
"Look you making this harder than what it is you or a pretty girl and I'm sure finding a man isn't hard for you." I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah well you will be surprised." She said picking her things up I kinda felt bad but I still have feelings for Sophie.

I walked downstairs and Megan was gone she left a note I didn't bother to read it.

Since I have a vacation for three week that give me enough time to win her back I hope. I don't want to hurt nobody.

I know where she at cause I brought her a credit card but her receipts are sent to my phone.

Alt here I come

Sophie POV

She think she on me but she not I seen the way he looked at me when he walked in the door. He still loves me.

Knock knock

"Who is it.?" I asked looking through the peep hole but I couldn't see nobody. I opened the door and looked down on the. There was a trail of roses leading from my door the the elevator.

"This is so cute I wonder if its who I think it is." I walked to the elevator and and pressed lobby. When I the door opened I saw a ghost.

"What are you doing here how did you know I was here.?" I ask looking at him as if he was on something.

"I came to talk to you." He said walking up into the elevator. The door closed behind him and I pressed my room floor.

"What do you want to talk about." I said cutting the silence.

"I'm going to tell you just wait until we get to your place." He said trying to put his arm around my shoulder but I moved out the way. When the door slid opened I walked angrily to my door.

When we got in I picked up the boom and swept the roses from in front my door. Then walked back in.

"You see something you like...damn stop staring at me." I said making him lose his train of thought.

" I'm sorry you are just.." He phased and bit his bottom lip.

"Yeah yeah what you want to talk about." I said grabbing a water bottle. Sitting on a stool by the bar. He sat in front me.

"I wanted to talk about us." He said putting his hand on my upper thigh. I smacked his hand away.

"Mmhmm don't so that and there is no us." I said getting things clear.

"But all the things we been through." He said.

"Yeah all the things we been through and you licked me out...so don't be surprised by my actions." I said getting up.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me into him kissing my neck

"Come on baby please indeed you." Every word had a kiss behind it. I tried to push him off but he was to strong and my body wanted him.

"No James get off me." I said trying to wiggle myself loose.

"No baby I want to show you something." He picked me pick pushing me against the wall. Why today I had to wear a dress with no panties.

"Sto-" he cut me off by kissing my lips. I don't know why but I kissed back having our tongues dance together.
He raised my arms up over my head with one hand and raising my dress up with the other..

"Why you not wear no panties..you was waiting for me." He said against my lips.

Zip

"Ah..James...this..didn't make a..difference." I moaned as he he gained more speed sending a shocking pain up my back.

30minutes later.

"That wasn't suppose to happen but they way you look changed my perspective about everything." He said kissing my neck.

"Move James because we just had sex well actually it was more like force because I didn't want it...doesn't mean were back together." I yelled. Getting from in front of him.

"Well from the looks of it you was asking for it with out even telling me." He said smacking my butt before I walked off.

"It doesn't mean anything I'm in love with Aaron and your getting in the way of it. I didn't ask for this." I said looking at him.

"Actually you did when you dumped him over me remember." He said tapping his head.

"Whatever when I come back I want you gone." I said walking to the door.

"So you just gone fuck me and leave huh.?" I laughed in the inside and left out the door.

Benji POV.

Today we are having a family reunion and lord knows I don't want to be around these people.

"You ready uncle every body is waiting on you." Candy yelled from outside the door.

"Yeah just wait a minute." I said fixed my tie then getting my cane.

"Alright." She said I could heard her feet walking away from the door.

Right when I was about to head out the door my phone ranged. I answered the phone to a woman voice on the other end.

"Who may I be speaking to." I said into the phone.

"Yes I need to put a price on someone but I need your help." She said .

"Who is this.?" I asked.

"Oh yes my name is Carol and I help help to kill someone who killed my son." I grabbed my pen and paper.

"How much are you willing to pay." I said.

"2mill up front the ten after the job is done." She said.

"Okay I will see what my boys do.Send me details of what this person looks like and don't play no games cause I don't play at all understand." I said into the phone.

"Alright." I hung up the phone and walked out the door.

Family Reunion yeah right