Prologue New Game Console

It was a rather heavy cloudy day, strong winds were picking up so many didn't go outside. It was somewhat common for strong winds to pass through in Breezegale. The wild eared cabbit was reading in his room, while his brother Klonoa was doing some drawing in his room. The younger brother looked out to watch the storm blow by, he was board as he wanted to go out and play today. Stopping his art as he couldn't think on what to do next to add, he went over to his brother's room. 

Aero: Hm? Something up Klo?

Klonoa: I'm just board. This wind storm isn't helping ether, as I wanted to go out.

Aero: Oh yeah, I wish it was better if it did clear up. Well it's better then getting blown away.  

Klonoa: What are you reading?

Aero: Oh just a little horror novel series. These are based off this scary game series about haunted animatronics. This is just the first in the series, though not sure why the robot rabbit decided to be this kid's dad.

Klonoa: Yikes those weird and unnerving looking robots?

Aero: Aww come on Klonoa, they arn't that bad. It's not like they could really hurt you, they're built to be entertainers. This is just a silly ghost story.

Klonoa: Still I don't like them Aero, they give me the creeps.

Aero: Hey why don't I read us something lighter. You can pick the story.

This lighten the younger brother's mood as he goes to choose, heading to his room and brings a box of a series his brother did not see. It was based on a toy line that he recently found and liked. It was about cute colored animal friends that go on fun adventures and good morals.

Aero: The Smiling Critters? I don't remember seeing these books.

Klonoa: Yeah I kind of found them when we went to that book sale last week. Someone in this weird blue mascot costume gave them to me, apparently we it's a rare series in other places.

Aero: Well it does look nice, maybe these books might help give you ideas for your little comics.

The cabbit bros get comfy as they began to read, this would help distract them from the storm which has helped. It wasn't too long until something knocked on the door and their grandfather Jeramiah answered it.

Jeramiah: Boys can you come down here, you got a package!

They stop with the reading and go check, it was a rather wide box, but not too big. It didn't appear to have any labels on it, so they couldn't tell what was inside until they opened it up. It looked like some kind of game console, it was a deep aqua blue with a green button.

Klonoa: Woah a new game console!

Aero: Hey grandpa did the guy that gave this said where it came from?

Jeramiah: Well they only said you boys have done so much good for many. I suppose a little gift like this was very thoughtful of them.

Aero: I don't see any other games in this-

Klonoa: Maybe it's like those plug and plays where they already have games in them.

Deciding to check they headed to the gaming room, get it set up and as Klonoa said it had installed inside. Though the titles were hidden, only a few were available, Poppy Playtime, Fnaf Security Breach and Garten of Banban. 

Aero: I guess we'll need to play the others in order to unlock these other games.

Klonoa: Why don't we try that Poppy game, it looks interesting.

Aero: Alright then you go first, i'm curious to see what kind of game this is too.

The moment the younger brother selects the game, the console suddenly started letting out sparks. The glowing bit at the top got brighter as it aimed at the brothers, they were first confused, but seeing how it was acting strange was a bit concerning. 

Klonoa: Um Aero you think something's a little off with this console?

Aero: I'll check to see if it has anything up.

Before he could even reach out to touch it, it started to float as a sudden beam of light scanned around the room, including the bros.

Aero: Uhh Klonoa I don't think this is a normal game console.

Klonoa: Yeah we better turn it off.

Just as they were about to the console suddenly had some kind of vortex that was strong enough to drag the brothers in.

Aero: What's going on with this thing?!

Klonoa: I don't know but I don't like where this is going! WAH Aero it's pulling us in!

His brother grabs his arm so they wouldn't be separated.

Aero: Hang on I got you! I'm not letting you be taken away! Just hang onto me!

They both hugged as they both were sucked into the portal, wherever they'll end up they know they'll tackle this new adventure together.

End Of Chapter