Pillow Talk

After the deed is done with the one and only Murdoc Niccals, Murdoc and (y/n) both finally feeling relaxed as the happy chemicals released from their brain. Murdoc lays next to a breathless (y/n). He said catching his breath as well; "That wasn't bad. Okay, all done." (Y/n) looked at Murdoc with regret. She almost forgot why she was even with him in the first place. (Y/n) pulls out the list Dinah gave her from (y/n)'s purse. She asked; "So the recording contract?"
"Yeah uh no worries love. Uh everything's sorted. It'll be in the post on uh you know Monday, promise."
"And Dinah can really sing on the next Gorillaz album?"
"Oh yeah yeah featured honest you know," Murdoc was starting to feel down. As if he saw something really special about (y/n).
"Right that's great. Fantastic... why do I feel guilty about this?"
"What?" Murdoc asked as his head was supported by the headboard of the bed. She asked balling up the piece of paper; "How can she go about and do this thing without any repercussions of someone else's feelings?" She lays flat on her back while her hands were on her stomach looking up at the ceiling. Murdoc asked; "Why are you talking in third person?" (Y/n) turned her head to look at him. She had to confess. Murdoc told the guy that was recording to put the camera away and the man left being paid for his volunteer work. Murdoc paid the man to only crawl back into bed. Murdoc lays next to (y/n). His head being supported by his fist as he looks down at her (Y/n) said; "Murdoc, honey, I need to confess something."
"Oh?"
"I am not Dinah. I am her roommate. She got sick so I am covering for her. I thought you should know. I'm sorry I didn't mention it earlier."
"I know, darling."
"You do?"
"I was waiting until you told me the truth. I knew you weren't her. As soon as I saw how nervous you were. I wanted to stop right then and there."
"Why didn't you?"
"Your friend needed the money right?"
"Yes."
"That's why I didn't stop."
"Oh... I'm so sorry."
"Why are you sorry?"
"I should've told you earlier."
"Darling, you already said that."
"I did. You are right."
"Where did the bruises come from?"
"Wait what?"
"Don't play dumb and don't try to lie. I saw the bruises before I took you in my arms... was that from... was that from me?"
"No no no, baby, no. It's from someone else."
"Who?"
(Y/n) stopped talking. Murdoc asked again; "Who is hurting you?"
"She didn't mean to."
"(Y/n)... Dinah did this to you?"
"Yeah... she gets mad and hits me."
"Darling..."
Murdoc gets flashbacks of him hitting 2D in the past. He pictured Dinah hurting (y/n). It was a terrible sight to see for him. He grew pity for his new one night stand buddy. (Y/n) regrets being open with him and said;"I'm sorry. I just umm..."
"Don't say you're sorry, darling~Y-you don't need to do that. You don't need to apologize. It's a bad habit you got going on. You don't need to apologize for anything. Ever. Hey I gotta go grab something. I'll be right back." Murdoc leaves the room to go grab a couple things while (y/n) was caught up in the moment. She heard Revolving Doors playing in the background. While she is alone for a bit, she stood up with the silk sheet covering her body. She took off the sheet and started to sway her body as she puts on her bra and underwear. Her mind getting lost in the ambiance. When she turned around, she see's Murdoc standing there watching her dancing biting his thumbnail. He was leaning on the bathroom door frame as she stops to only have her explain; "I'm sorry. I got lost in the ambience."
Murdoc chuckles before replying; "You're so cute. Come on, give me a little more." (Y/n) smiles softly as she sways her hips. Murdoc encourages her to only say in fascination; "I liked it. I might join you later, love." The two walked over to the kitchen to have Murdoc ask her; "Are you gonna be okay?"
"They should be almost gone."
"Good to hear. You wanna drink?"
"Yes, thank you."
"Now I am gonna be making two different kind of drinks. I'm gonna make my own special Vodka Murdini. But...I'll make you a special kind of martini."
"Oh? Okay," (y/n) was excited and nervous at the same time. Murdoc quickly makes himself his own vodka murdini. (Y/n) watched Murdoc pull out a frozen glass for her. Murdoc asked; "So... this might be too personal, but... have you ever been with anyone?"
"Not until I met you."
"When was your last relationship?"
"I was with someone for almost two years, but... they fell out of love with me because I was working too much. Then... just a month ago, I got a call from their sister that they died."
"Mind me if I am asking too much. How did they die?" Murdoc asked pulling out a knife. She replied trying not to cry; "Asthma attack."
"That's awful," he said putting down the knife.
"It's okay... One minute I was their hero, the next I wasn't strong enough to save them."
"What do you mean?" Murdoc asked while he was making his own glass. (Y/n) answered; "I helped them when they had nowhere else to go. We fell in love. I worked long hours and everything. Then they left. Then they passed away... I feel so guilty about it still."
"Darling~ You need to safe yourself before you save anyone else. Listen, no sad story ever got to me, but that one did."
"I'm sorry. Oh mmm," She said before pausing herself. "Baby, if you apologize one more time, I'm gonna have to slap the 'sorry' outta you~" (y/n) watched Murdoc toss a small splash of alcohol on the floor. (Y/n) was about to reach for a rag. Murdoc said; "Don't you dare pick up that wash cloth."

Murdoc and (y/n) got their drinks and sat back down on the bed to talk. Murdoc was asked what was the least strangest one night stands has he ever had? Murdoc said; "The not so strangest thing I have ever done was have dinner, drinks and a threesome."
"I-I mean. Having two girls on top of you sure does sound fun."
"Did I say the third person was a girl?"
"Oh," she nervously chuckles, "that's very cool, man."
"You okay? I didn't mean to freak you out."
"No, no. I'm totally cool. I'm totally on the edge of glory right now."
"Okay 'edge of glory'. I mean I know you are not a sexual maverick and that's fine. Prudes are people, too. Well... not much of a prude anymore after with what just happened between us." Murdoc switches the subject to something more serious. He asked; "Why in a million years would you ever take your sick friend's position?" (Y/n) hesitates before taking a big drink. Murdoc said; "Take it all in. I got a lot of gin and vodka left, love." (Y/n) said after taking the drink; "You know how my roommate is an escort?"
"Yeah?"
"Well... when she doesn't meet her... little fling thing or something like that, she gets really angry and takes it out on me. I know she doesn't mean to, but... somebody has to make their friend feel better somehow."
"Yeah like give them movie tickets or go to a concert, but never beat the shit out of them," Murdoc said in shock. (Y/n) takes the last two tiny sips of the frozen martini while Murdoc said; "Look, I am not gonna lie. I use to beat the crap out of 2D. I can't remember why I stopped, but I am glad I did. I am trying to be a better man. Slowly, of course. Point is... I have done a lot of bad stuff in the past, but... honestly, I can't be saying anything about this subject besides I'm really sorry for what they are doing to you."
"Murdoc, you said..."
"Honey, I know what I said." (Y/n) laughs at him for saying sorry. Murdoc grabs her waist and places her on top of him. Their faces were inches away from each other. She said; "Murdoc... do you wanna go another round?"
"I do, but... no toys, nothing else. Just the two of us."
"Sounds good to me."
The two tossed the drinks away shattering the glasses again. Murdoc kisses her softly. She kisses back before turning off the lamp light.

After round two was a success at last, Murdoc fall asleep on (y/n)'s chest as she strokes his hair. She sings in a soft tone; "With the hollograms beside me
I'll dance alone tonight
In a mirror world, are you beside me?
All my life." It caught Murdoc's attention. It was really good for him. He felt like a new man.