Characters

Kavish family.

Anik (16 years old)
- A once joyful and mischievous child, Anik has matured and become quieter after losing his aunt (whom he saw as his mother) and twin brother in a car accident.
- He now lives with his half-brother Kavish, who has taken responsibility for him, though their relationship is strained.
- Anik feels like an outsider in his new home and struggles with the lack of acceptance from his brothers, but he shows a more joyful side with his friends.

Kavish "Kavi" (28 years old):
- A successful businessman, Kavi is responsible and determined, but emotionally distant.
- He struggles to accept Anik as a true family member.
- His relationship with Anik is complicated, and he initially doesn't view Anik as his brother but begins to see him in a new light as the story progresses.

Vivaan (27 years old):
- A lawyer by profession, Vivaan shares a similar cold relationship with Anik as Kavi does.
- He finds it difficult to accept Anik as part of the family due to the complex emotions surrounding their parents' past.

Aarush (21 years old):
- Aarush, the youngest adult brother, is still forming his own identity within the family.
- He too finds it difficult to fully embrace Anik as a sibling.

Kabir family.

Yash (19 years old):
- The son of Kabir and Nitya, Yash was unwanted by his family from the start due to the circumstances of his birth.
- He was never fully accepted by his father or siblings.
- Despite this, Yash remains resilient and has found his own way in life, though he harbors deep emotional wounds from being neglected.

Kabir (Late 50s):
- Yash's father, who fell in love with Nitya after his first wife passed away. After discovering Nitya's betrayal, he was left to raise Yash.
- He struggles with the emotional baggage of the past and has never been able to form a close bond with Yash.

Advika (29 years old):
- Yash's older half-sister, who never accepted Yash as part of the family and views him as a constant reminder of her father's relationship with Nitya.

Jay (29 years old):
- Yash's older half-brother, similar to Advika in his cold and distant attitude towards Yash.
- He has always seen Yash as an outsider in the family.

___

The story may have cliche or plot holes.