chapter 33

Becky's Pov

I woke up next to the sand. A cloth was spread here as if we had a picnic.

"Mommy!!" Said the little Voice that called me

Who is this kid, and she calls me mommy?

In this gentle face I see freen..

That's right, this may be Freen's child. Have I given birth?

"Mommy cone, I have a surprise for you," she said, then pulled my hand.

As we approached, I noticed some roses lying on the road.

At the end of that pathway, a person was standing.

Is that freen?

The girl stopped and let go of my hands.

"Mommy, go back to my daday. She misses you..she always cries," she said to me.

"But won't you come with me?" I ask her

He was smiling and hugged me.

"It's Alright, Mommy," she said, and suddenly it disappeared.

I tried to walk to the end of the pathway, but it seemed to be getting further away.

"Freen?!" I screamed here until a very bright light shone from my eyes.

When I opened it, a white ceiling appeared to me.

I turned my eyes around. Am I in the hospital?

I immediately saw Freen, who looked very tired and was sleeping soundly on the side of the bed."Freen.." I said in a weak voice

She opened her eyes and was shocked to see that I was awake.

"Becky! Thank you, and you're awake. I thought you were going to leave me," she cried.

"Shss hold on; I won't leave you, I promise that," I said to her

"Do you still have pain? Wait, I'll call the doctor," she said

"I'm thirsty for water," I said

She immediately took water and handed it to me. She also called the doctor.

"So far, your tests are okay, Ms. Armstrong. You just need to rest and bed rest for a while for the child," The doctor said

That's why the girl sent me back to my dream; her time here is not yet here.

"So I will leave you two," Doc said and left

Freen immediately held my hand after the Doc left.

"Thank you for fighting, baby," she said with tears rolling down her face

"Stop crying, babe.. baby and I are gonna cry too.." I told her, which is why both of us laughed."Do you remember what happened?" She told me

"The last thing I remember is that we flew out of the car," I said

"I'm sorry I can't protect you.. but don't worry, the person responsible for the accident has been caught," she said

You can see the darkening of her face when she says this.

"Who?" I ask her. I also want to know who is at fault.

"It was nop," she said

My eyes widened when I heard. I didn't expect to do this.

"He agreed to help my uncle. Their goal is for you and our son to die." She said

"But don't worry. Everything is over, and nothing will hurt you and our son anymore," she told me.

I hugged her tightly. We have been through a lot. I hope it's all over after this.

After a while, my friend's dad and grandpa arrived. It has fruits for me.

Less than a few hours later, friends Freen and Irin arrived.

I can see the worry on Irin's face about what happened. I calmed it down so it wouldn't think about it anymore.

After I woke up, the doctor sent us home after two days.

Freen lifted me from the wheelchair and laid me on the bed.

I still can't walk properly after that incident, so I still need a wheelchair.

I hugged Freen. She played with some strands of my hair and kissed me on the forehead."Sleep, baby," she said.

Until its Voices sounded like music, I fell asleep.

****************Thank you for reading this chapter.