Chapter One

Author's Pov:

Y/n

A 22 year old female that works as a caregiver in a mental asylum.

Her job wasn't the easiest, dealing with screaming, shouting, stuff breaking, it was quite stressful, as some patients were extremely damaged but she was known for her comforting and approachable Aura that lured every patient to listen to anything she said, and that's how she was able to help plenty of patients in their healing journey. While she also got injured during the process.

Recently she had taken a break from the mental asylum, due to her own relationship crisis and healing process, going through a break up was quite more difficult than she had thought. It took her a long time to finally return to her job.

Welcomed by the horrified nurse that just left a patient's room, she raised her eyebrows as she approached the nurse.

"what's happening?"

The nurse looked terrified.

"that patient is.. He's a psycho.. Untameable.. And very violent... He refuses to take the pills.."

She sighed as she just gave her a small nod before heading towards her office, as she sat down, there was a knock.

"come in" she said in a calm tone.

The person entered after getting approval, it was one of the doctors.

"Ms Y/n" he spoke.

She looked up at the person and smiled softly, immediately standing up to give him a slight bow.

"Mr Jung." she replied as the male doctor chuckled.

-

Jung Hoseok/Hobi25Doctor and caregiverOne of Y/n's close friends-

Jung Hoseok/Hobi
25
Doctor and caregiver
One of Y/n's close friends
-

"it really has been a while.. Have you been alright? By the way, no need for the formalities." he said with his warming smile.

"right right." she smiled "I've been.. Alright I guess, how's everything been..?"

The male doctor settle on the seat in front of her desk as he spoke.

"to be honest y/n, it hasn't been the greatest, ever since you left, this new patient got admitted here.. And he's... Insane"

She raised an eyebrow, perhaps he's also talking about the patient the nurse was terrified of?