Chapter Three

Author's Pov:

"taehyung.. Look at me" she commanded in a gentle tone, immediately making the sobbing boy look at her.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you.. And I'm here to make you feel better okay? I'm not here to scare you.. Or hurt you.. I just want to be your friend hm?"

She spoke in a caring tone as she wiped his tears away with her thumbs.

"b-but.. I think y-you are lying.."

She frowned as she cupped his cheeks.

"no I promise, I'm just here to help you.. And be your friend so you don't feel lonely okay?"

she pulled him in her embrace, rubbing soft circles on his back as he cried.

"I'm surprised you're dealing with that patient so professionally that he's actually listening"

-

Kim Namjoon/Joonie25Head Doctor and InterviewerGood Friends with Y/n and hoeseok-

Kim Namjoon/Joonie
25
Head Doctor and Interviewer
Good Friends with Y/n and hoeseok
-

"Ah thanks.. I mean isn't that what I was supposed to do? He's just a broken boy who needs to be loved and praised a lot.. Trust me.."

y/n spoke while sipping on her cup of coffee, they were currently at Namjoon's office, having coffee and a little bit of chat.

"I'm just surprised y/n.. Before you, no one could do it, and to he honest, he didn't like anyone around anyway, maybe he's growing attachments with you, be careful y/n, you know how situations like these end up.. Right?"

She nodded slowly while pausing got a moment to think about what Namjoon said, he had a point, if taehyung ended up being attached to her, then there's possibilities of him being possessive and psychotic too.

"you're probably right, but that's not important right, I'm really looking forward to meeting Mr Kim. His father.. I'm sure if I get to know his story better, I'll try to make his recovery quick and better.."

Namjoon didn't say anything but he nodded in agreement as he was looking through some files and signing a few of them.

"however.. I noticed that he gets terrified when I raise my voice.. He starts begging me go not hit him.."

She had a frown on her face as she was speaking

"it's like he has.. trauma from his past.."

Namjoon nodded.

"Yeah when he got admitted here, he would usually have nightmares and start screaming in the middle of the night.. About.. Someone hitting him.."

She frowned again but didn't speak further as she finished her cup of coffee.

"Alright Joon, I'll catch you tomorrow.. It's getting late, I should get home.."

She stood up and picked up her purse, giving him a nod which he returned as she walked up to the door and placed her hand on the handle, turning it down before walking out of the office.

Soft but Soothing sounds of the raining hitting the ground was heard as Y/n was sitting on one of the benches waiting for any taxi to pass by, the night cold air mixed with misty rain drops hitting her face as she sighed softly.

Her mind was full of the patient she's been in charge of, but mostly looking forward to meeting the patient's father.

A car stopped by the sidewalk where she was seated on a bench, she looked up at the car that had just stopped, the window rolled down and the sight made her gaze cold immediately.

She looked away.

"Y/n..?"

Jeon Jungkook/gukk23Y/n's exFilled with dark secrets, known psycho-

Jeon Jungkook/gukk
23
Y/n's ex
Filled with dark secrets, known psycho
-

She didn't respond as she kept her gaze away from him. She shivered slightly upon hearing the car door open and he slowly got out of the car.

At the same time a taxi stopped by and she immediately stood up walking up to it but got pulled back when Jungkook gripped her wrist tightly. She looked back at him slowly with a glare on her face.

"let go"

"why? Let me clarify please? It was just a mistake, I know you miss me too.. You don't have to lie"

Jungkook, his eyes filled with a hint of desperation and plead.

She scoffed as she yanked her arm away and quickly sat in the taxi, completely ignoring the desperate man as he continue to chant her name.

"y/n, listen.. Y/n!"

She gave the directions to the driver as she closed the door immediately, not even sparing him a glance.

"y/n hear me out please"

jungkook pleaded but there was no point as the taxi drove away and he just stood there in the misty rain making his hair damp.

He muttered something under his breath before he got in his car and rubbed his face, having conflicted feelings.

"IF SHE DOESN'T ALLOW ME.. I'LL HAVE IT MY WAY"